Enter the 150 Super League Promo at GrandWest Casino
Cape Town’s premier casino destination, the Sun International-operated GrandWest Casino, is running a spectacular 150 Super League promotion these days. If you’re in the Western Cape, be sure to visit the casino and be part of the action.
What’s it all about?
The 150 Super League promo has you earn points at the casino between now and until the end of November.
Over R1.6 million in prizes will be up for grabs, as well as the piece de résistance – a Mercedes AMG CLA 35!
How does it work?
If you’re a Sun International MVG member, you can start earning points when you play at Grand West Casino from now until November 30th, 2020. This will qualify you for the promotion.
It’s important to note that only the top 150 casino points earners will be considered for the promotion, so now’s the time to start spinning those slots or playing those table games at Grand West.
The promotion also includes a 150 Super League Power Winner Mystery: To qualify, MVG members need to play slots and/or table games at Grand West Casino. Three winners will be randomly selected during the power winner mystery period.
When are the draw dates?
The 150 Super League Power Winner Mystery Draw: Will take place on November 5th, from 9 pm to 11 pm.
Final Draw: December 12th, 8 pm.
• On November 5th, R150,000 cash will be given away (3 x prizes of R50,000 each)
• On December 12th, the car valued at R1 million and R200,000 in cash (consisting of R20K, R30K, R40K, R50K and R60K respectively) will be given away.
• The top three casino points earns will share a total of R200,000 in cash, consisting of R100,000, R60,000 and R40,000 respectively.
Terms & Conditions
• Only the top 150 points earners will qualify to participate in the 150 Super League Power Winner Mystery.
• The three prize winners will be randomly selected.
• Qualification for the 150 Super League Draw, as well as eligibility for any of the prizes will be based on the Sun MVG casino points earned on slots and/or table game between now and December 1st, 2020.
• Winners will be chosen by means of a manual draw.
• If there is a tie for the 150th position, the tied points earners will all be included.
• Qualifiers will be contacted by VIP servicers and informed of their status.
• One draw ticket will be issued to each of the top 150 qualifiers.