Enter the Black Friday Promo at Bet.co.za
Win prizes worth up to R5,000 in cash this Black Friday – guaranteed! All registered Bet.co.za players can be part of the rewards this Friday, November 27th.
This year, you can look forward to a Black Friday that’s slightly different to what you usually expect. Bet.co.za, South Africa’s number one sportsbook, has put together an offer that will guarantee free goodies for all registered players on the big day – Friday, November 27th.
What’s up for grabs? According to Bet.co.za, you will be in line to win prizes ranging from a R10 free bet to up to R5,000 in cold, hard cash. All these prizes form part of the total R3 million giveaway offer.
Hurry down to Bet.co.za and stake out your claim for one of the super Black Friday prizes up for grabs.
Other Bonuses at Bet.co.za
These are some of the excellent offers currently running at Bet.co.za:
- R1,000 Welcome Bonus: New players get 100% extra up to R1,000 when they opt in to the available first deposit bonus on their first deposit. That means that if you deposit R1,000, you’ll get an extra R1,000 to play with!
- Livin’ it Up Promo: Make R500 worth of Bet Vegas bets on any Evolution Live Dealer game in one week and get R100 to use on other games at the site. The bonus only be turned on Bet Vegas games.
- Best of Both Promo: Take a pre-match bet of R200 or more on any Champions League game and get a free bet equal to half your stake to use on any live in-play markets.
- Footy Free Bet: Take R500 worth of bets on the Premier League in a week and earn a R100 free bet to use on other soccer.
- Live In-Play Promo: Take 5 live in-play tennis bets and get your average stake back as a free bet up to R2,000.
Tsogo Sun Holds Majority Stake in Bet.co.za
In August this year, it was announced that the hotel and gambling group, Tsogo Sun would acquire a 50.1% stake in the sports betting and entertainment site for R49 million.
The acquisition should help Tsogo Sun gain a strong foothold in South Africa’s online betting industry. As part of the deal, the group acquires indirect interests in retail sports betting licenses, which the site uses to operate in Limpopo and Gauteng.