It’s a Monster of a Promo at Casino.com!
Casino.com, long time a favorite gaming destination for South African players, has created a monster! Players are invited to take part in a promotion to help catch the “marauding mutant” from an experiment gone wrong. Casino.com has put a bounty on the head of the monster – a total of $240,000 (over R3 million!) to those who can help capture him.
For the sake of its South African players, Casino.com has clarified that $10 is equal to R165 in the Monster Mashup promotion.
The promotion is essentially divided into three weekly periods.
Players are required to wager on a selection of top Playtech slots during the week in order to earn tickets into a weekly draw. The more tickets earned, the higher the chances of winning a cash prize at the end of the week. There is a top prize of $6,000 every week to be won, with hundreds of other smaller prizes also up for grabs. In addition, certain games in a specific week will earn you double points.
There is no maximum number of tickets that you can earn during the week by staking on qualifying slot games.
All prizes will be paid out to South African players in ZAR.
The weekly segments of the Monster Mashup promotion are as follows:
• Now until Thursday, 31 August
• Friday, 01 September until Thursday, 07 September
• Friday, 08 September until Thursday, 14 September
Every $12 wagered on the following games earns you a ticket into the weekly draw:
• Heart of the Frontier slot
• Age of the Gods: God of Storms slot
• Robocop slot
• Tiki Paradise slot
• Ice Cave slot
• Legacy of the Wild slot
The following games are the featured Games of the Week, for which you can earn double points for playing them during that specific week:
• Week 1 – Wager $12 on Legacy of the Wild slot to earn two entries into the draw.
• Week 2 – Wager $12 on Age of the Gods: God of Storms slot to earn two entries into the draw.
• Week 3 – Wager $12 on Robocop slot to earn two entries into the draw.
Prizes are rewarded as follows:
Week 1 + 2:
1 x $6,000
5 x $1,200
9 x $600
30 x $120
50 x $60
250 x $24
2,500 x $12
2 x $6,000
9 x $1,200
20 x $600
60 x $120
100 x $60
500 x $24
5,000 x $12