NetEnt Set to Debut New InfiniReels Slot, God of Gold in May
NetEnt, the online casino software group that provides quality games to SA-friendly gaming sites, is getting set to release an exciting new title next month. God of Gold InfiniReels will go live at online casinos on May 14th, 2020, using NetEnt’s InfiniReels brands. This mechanic sees every spin starting with a 3 x 3 grid and 27 ways. When you score a win, this triggers the mechanic and all winning symbols are locked in place. An extra reel is added for every subsequent win, and the win ways are tripled. This process continues until there are no new matching symbols, and the original default is then reset.
What to expect from God of Gold InfiniReels Slot
• 3 x 3 format
• 27 ways to win
• Lost ancient treasure theme
• High volatility
• Top payout of 25,000 times your bet
• Symbols on the reels include mythological characters from ancient Mesopotamia and gems.
• Oriental soundtrack
• Use of InfiniReels mechanic.
• Minimap feature keeps track of the main grid action.
• Symbol counter feature also keeps track of winning symbols.
• The Multi Slam random feature can be triggered after the first win in a spin sequence. The reel starts to expand and 2-3 reels are added to the current grid. It also guarantees a win.
• The random Respin feature can be triggered once the reels have stopped spinning and there were no winning symbols. You then get a respin and a guaranteed win.
• Three scatter symbols activate the 10 re-triggerable free Win Spins. During the free rounds, landing another scatter adds another five free spins. Every free spins comes with a guaranteed win.
NetEnt Reaches IP Agreement for InfiniReels
In the meantime, it was announced that NetEnt reached an agreement with the Australian-based ReelPlay group, following IP issues of a similar idea. NetEnt and ReelPlay announced that they have joined up “in the light of both companies independently following similar ideas.”
NetEnt and ReelPlay will work together and expand their respective InfiniReels and Infinity Reels brands, under the terms of the deal. The CEO of ReelPlay, David Johnson said that the group was happy to have agreed “a collaboration with an established, global pioneer such as NetEnt.”
NetEnt’s director of games, Bryan Upton, said that it made sense for both companies to come together to reinforce their unique propositions in a highly competitive market.”