Pumpkin Bonanza Time at Casino.com Online Casino
The leaves may be turning gold in other parts of the world, but that doesn’t mean that South African casino players need to be kept out of the fall fun. Casino.com is running its exciting Pumpkin Bonanza promo and you are invited to take part.
“Double, double toil and trouble, have a spin for prizes to bubble,” is how Casino.com attracts players to the Pumpkin Bonanza promotion.
You are invited to take a spin on the “Spooktacular” Halloween Spin a Win table game for the chance to win an entry into the online casino’s Trivia competition. You could grab your share of a staggering 6666 scary spins on the brand new Pumpkin Bonanza slot game!
The Trivias are due to take place on Thursday, November 1st and will run until November 8th. This is a spectacular way to head on into November with the chance to win big.
You can already start trying for your spot in the Trivias by sitting down at Halloween Spin a Win tables today from today.
“Polish up your fangs and get ready to show us your brains,” calls Casino.com.
Some Terms and Conditions
• Before you take part in the Pumpkin Bonanza promotion, you must first claim the Welcome Package at Casino.com.
• The promotion is available to all customers who play at the online casino’s exclusive Halloween Spin and Win table during the promotion period.
• During the table operational hours, the dealers will add Spins Trivia stickers to existing wheel segments.
• Should the winning segment have a sticker on it, all winning players who placed a bet on the winning segment with the sticker will be eligible to enter the weekly Halloween Trivia game.
• Eligible players will have a chance to win spins on the new Pumpkin Bonanza slot.
• Players can only participate if they the answer the first question correctly and then remain present for the rest of the game.
• The prize for weekly Halloween Trivia will be 6666 spins (worth 0.20 each) on Pumpkin Bonanza slot.
• Winnings from the free spins have no wagering requirements, with a maximum withdrawal of R400.