Try the Hallowin Prize Booster at AfriCasino Now
Halloween may have come and gone, but at AfriCasino, the fun still lingers on. This fabulous, South African-facing online casino is running its Hallowin Booster promotion up until the end of November, and you are invited to join in the action today.
According to AfriCasino, “Halloween is a time for fun, but thanks to our Hallowin Booster, it’s a time for some big wins as well!”
The promotion essentially adds 10% on all wins on one of the most popular games in AfriCasino’s games lobby, It’s a Joker. From now until November 30th, 2019, all wins that you accrue on this selected title will have 10% added.
Hallowin Prize Booster Promo Terms and Conditions:
• Any winnings that you accrue on the game It’s a Joker slot will automatically have 10% added.
• The extra 10% winnings will be added to your balance on every 100 spins played.
• When you leave the game, your current spin count is saved until your next gameplay, so there is no ‘starting from scratch’.
• The promotion will end on November 30th, 2019 at 23:59 GMT.
• Other general terms and conditions apply.
Africasino Welcome Package
If you are a newcomer to the world of online gambling, or you haven’t yet registered an account at AfriCasino, the Hallowin Prize Booster promo should be just the boost you need to get cracking. All new players at AfriCasino are also eligible for a generous welcome package that comprises of up to R10,000 + 100 no wager spins!
It works like this:
• Make a deposit into your new AfriCasino real money account to take the first step towards the triple welcome bonus. The deposit should be at least R50.
• Claim up to R10,000 and get 100 Zero Wager Spins on some of the most popular slot games at AfriCasino, including Book of Sun, Fruit Zen and It’s a Joker.
• Once you’ve worked your way through the Welcome Package, you can find more offers on the AfriCasino Promotions page.
Playing at AfriCasino brings you the best of South African online gambling, with the opportunity to pay in ZAR and enjoy relevant and SA-friendly banking methods.