Setting Up Your Google Ads
If you feel like Google knows too much about your likes, take charge of what ads you see.
- Open your Google Account and select "Manage your Google Account."
- Choose "Data and Personalization" and find the "Ad Personalization" section.
- Click on "Ad Settings" and turn off ad personalization.
- Make sure to adjust settings on your Google Chrome app too.
Adjusting Social Media Ads
- Click the top right menu, select "Settings and Privacy," then "Settings."
- Under "Permissions," change your ad preferences to block unwanted ads.
Consider a YouTube Premium subscription or use a VPN to avoid ads.
X (previously known as Twitter):
Block ads from gambling companies by clicking the down arrow and selecting "Block @..." For specific ads, click "Not Interested in this ad."
Customize Ads on Websites
Use the "My Ad Center" and "About This Ad" features to stop certain advertisers on platforms like YouTube, Google Search, Gmail, and Maps.
Use Ad Blockers
If ads are too much, think of ad blockers as your online helpers. They stop unwanted ads and can be added to your phone or computer. Plus, they can make websites load faster and keep your data safe.
Report Ads That Don't Follow the Rules
You can tell Google about ads that shouldn't be there. To do this, sign into your Google account.
Steps to report bad ads to Google:
- For Google ads, click "More" or "Info" on the ad, then pick "Block ad."
- If it's an ad on a site or app partnered with Google, click "Adchoices," "Close," or "Why this ad?," then choose "Report ad."
- Complete the form, leave the parts that are already filled, and say why the ad is wrong.
- Add any extra details if needed.
- Click "Submit" and wait for Google to get back to you.
That's how you can enjoy the internet without gambling ads bothering you. Now, enjoy your online time without those distractions!
Get in on the action
Sign up now for the latest bonuses, promotions, and new online casinos.
Have You Found What You're Looking for?
Your feedback is paramount!