- Great design
- Mobile Compatibility
- Expanding Wild feature
- Ideal for beginners
- Pays out often
- Low minimum bet
- No Bonuses
- No Free Spins
- Low volatility
- Basic gameplay
How to Play Wealth Inn
If you’re new to the world of online slots, fear not – the PlayCasino team is here to help! Just follow our handy step-by-step guide on how to play Wealth Inn and you might just find yourself face-to-face with Caishen!
- Go to the HollywoodBets website and log in to your account
- Click on the button SPINA ZONKE on the left-hand side of the screen
- You’ll now see a list of all the Spina Zonke games
- You can find Wealth Inn by scrolling through all of the titles, clicking on Habanero to find all the games by this developer, or entering WEALTH INN in the search bar
- Once Wealth Inn has launched, you can view the paytable
- Set your bet level using the + and – buttons
- To spin you can use the ▶ or Auto Play buttons on the screen or if you’re using a keyboard, you can use the enter key or space bar
Forgot Your Password?
- If you can’t remember your password, click on FORGOT PASSWORD
- An email will be sent to the email you registered with
- Go to your email inbox and open the mail from HollywoodBets
- Click the link in the email and you’ll be taken to a secure page
- Enter a new password that’s memorable yet also unique
- Enter your new password again to confirm it
- Go back to HollywoodBets and log in using your new password
Wealth Inn Strategy and Tips
As far as slots go, Wealth Inn is one of the simplest games around. All you can really do is spin and hope for the best. However, that doesn’t mean that there aren’t a few simple things you can do to improve your chances and help you win.
- Play the Wealth Inn demo. It’ll give you a good feel for the game and help you get used to the controls and understand how the game works before you’re risking any money. There’s nothing worse than not knowing how to change your bet and watching your entire budget disappear in a few spins
- Study the paytable! Before you spin for the first time you should know all of the different symbols in the game and what they mean. The paytable, which pops up when the game launches, splits the symbols into two categories – high-paying and low-paying. The table will also show what each symbol is worth.
- Wealth Inn is a low-volatility game. This means that it’ll pay out often but the payouts won’t be that large. If you want to win big and remember – you can win up to R2 million playing Wealth Inn – you’ll need to bet big! The obvious downside to betting big is that you’ll spend more on each spin and your balance will go down faster.
- You can always make things easier for yourself by using the auto-spin feature. Just click on AUTOPLAY and select how many times you would like the game to spin itself. You can auto-spin 10, 20, 30, 50, 100, or 500 times.
Wealth Inn Demo
Want to give Wealth Inn a go before playing for real money? Play for free with the Wealth Inn demo version below.