Best No Deposit Online Casinos in South Africa 2021
Don’t we all love free things? Well, thanks to free no deposit online casinos in South Africa, you can actually sign up and play for free. And, the best part? It’s yours to keep, without any monetary risks.
If you are looking for an online casino to sign up with and play, consider online casinos with free no deposit bonuses & use the promo codes given. Some no deposits casinos will offer bonus codes upon successful registration and others give you free spins that you can use to play certain slots. There are various other types of no deposit bonuses too, and we will take a look at them all on this page.
We have foraged through hundreds of ZAR casinos no deposit bonuses for existing players and have hand-picked the best in the business. Check out Springbok Casino’s free no deposit bonus codes.
Not sure where and how to start looking for free no deposit casino bonus codes to play online casino games? Worry not, we have you covered. We have foraged through hundreds of ZAR casinos offering no deposit bonus for existing players and have hand-picked the best casino promotions in the gambling business.
We haven’t only taken the no deposit bonus into consideration & casino games variety, but we’ve also factored in various other aspects of what makes a high-quality online casino. The shortlisted casinos check all boxes, such as secure and hassle-free banking options, round-the-clock customer support, top-quality game collections you can play for free, and other casino bonuses and promotions besides the no deposit bonus.
So, without any further ado, here is our updated list of the top no deposit casino’s bonus offers available for players based in South Africa.
No deposit bonuses on casino games are exactly as they sound – you get a bonus and you don’t even need to make a deposit. There are different kinds of no deposit bonuses, but generally speaking, a no deposit bonus is a bonus credited to a player’s account right after they sign up successfully. Sometimes, it is also called a registration bonus since all you need to do in order to get the bonus is register.
As with any other type of online casino bonus offer, there are certain terms and conditions. When it comes to no deposit bonuses, the fundamental terms and conditions you need to be mindful of are:
- Permitted games: No deposit bonuses usually come in the form of free spins or free chips. However, there could be a restriction on which games you can play using the no deposit bonus free spins or the no deposit bonus money. Usually, they’re only applicable for playing slots and sometimes, only a handful of selected slots are permitted. So table games usually don’t fall into this category.
- Play-through requirements: In order to withdraw the bonus funds or winnings courtesy of the no deposit bonus, you will need to satisfy wagering requirements. The wagering requirement is set by the casino operators, for example – 30x, 45x, 55x, etc. The wagering requirement essentially tells you how much money you need to wager and play through before your bonus money is eligible for withdrawal.
- Maximum cashout: The max cash out is a limit that the operator may impose on any casino bonus, no deposit bonuses included. Effectively, it caps the amount of money you can actually cash out from any winnings courtesy of playing with the no deposit bonus.
- Validity: No deposit-free spins usually come with a certain validity period within which you must use them up. If the validity of the no deposit free spins is 7 days, and you don’t use the free spins within 7 days, then they will expire and can no longer be used.
- No deposit casinos bonus codes: In some cases, you need to use a bonus code, so make sure to copy and enter the appropriate bonus code if required.
We have touched upon what wagering requirements are above, but let us take a closer look at it. Playthrough requirements is also known as wagering requirements, the terms are usually used interchangeable in the online casino industry. The reason online casinos impose these requirements are so that players don’t sign up, get the bonus credited, cash out the money and then just abandon the casino to move on to another casino where they repeat the process.
In order to comprehend exactly how a wagering requirement works, let us consider an example. You sign up at a no deposit casino and receive 10 free spins that you can use to play slots. You win R100 playing slots with your no deposit free spins. However, you cannot withdraw this R100 until you satisfy the wagering requirement.
Let’s assume the wagering requirement in this case is 15x. It basically means that you need to wager and playthrough 15 times the bonus money before you can withdraw the R100. Therefore, once you have played through (15×100) R1500 at the casino, the R100 bonus money is eligible for cash out. Please note that there is usually a time limit within which you need to complete the wagering requirements.
Choosing the right bonus casino no deposit promotion. When signing up with a casino for its bonus no deposit, these are the factors to consider:
Check the Bonus Terms
If the bonus money sounds too good to be true, it is generally accompanied by stringent and impractical terms and conditions such as high wagering requirement. So, reading the bonus terms and conditions and understanding the requirements is important.
Calculate Your Average Loss
At any casino, online or land based, there is always a house edge. It means that if you play long enough, the house always wins. Therefore, when you are chasing the playthrough requirements in order to claim your no deposit bonus money, it would be wise to calculate how much you could possibly lose in the process and ensure that your losses don’t outrun your profits from the bonus.
Overall Quality of the Casino
Just because an online casino has a good no deposit bonus, it doesn’t mean it is a good casino or even a safe one. You should certainly take into account, things like – is the casino licensed? Do they have safe banking options? Is customer service easily reachable? Do they have a live dealer section? Are there progressive jackpots, etc?
1. Check that the online casino has a no deposit bonus which is currently active
2. Sign up for an account with the casino by filling up the registration form
3. Verify your email address and activate your casino account if required
4. The no deposit bonus or free spins are automatically credited in your account
5. Using the no deposit bonus, you can play certain permitted games (as mentioned in the bonus terms and conditions)
6. Any money you win while playing with the no deposit bonus is yours to keep
7. In order to withdraw winnings made from playing with the no deposit bonus, ensure that you complete the wagering requirements within the given time period (as mentioned in the bonus terms and conditions)
8. And remember to be aware of the no deposit bonus terms and conditions when withdrawing. Some of the usual term and conditions that come into play are as below:
- No deposit wagering requirements and the time frame for completion
- Minimum deposit amount
- Maximum cap on winnings from no deposit bonuses
- Validity period of any no deposit free spins or no deposit chips
- Games which you can play using the no deposit bonus
Get a bonus without making a deposit
Play games risk free using the bonus
Any money won playing with the bonus is yours to keep
Get a better assessment of the casino without spending a penny from your own pocket
Must complete wagering requirement to withdraw bonus winnings
Bonus free spins or chips may expire after a certain period
Only permitted on select few slots or games
1. Go to our recommended Top 15 South African Online Casino No Deposit Bonuses 2021 list which is available above on this page.
2. Click on each casino link to visit the casino website
3. Read the bonus terms and conditions
4. Consider other aspects of the casino – game collection, license, supported banking payment method, currencies, etc.
5. Choose the best fit for your requirements after making all these considerations. For more information check out our guide on how to claim an exclusive no deposit free bonus.
Types of No deposit bonuses: bonus codes and coupons
- Free no deposit bonus: Get a bonus for free. All you need to do is sign up for an account and the no deposit bonus is automatically credited to your account. Sometimes, a bonus code may be required during the sign-up process to avail the free no deposit bonus.
- Free spins bonuses: Most no deposit bonuses these days are free spins no deposit bonuses. In this type of no deposit bonus, you will receive a certain number of free spins in your account instead of bonus money. You can use these free spins on the permitted games to spin the reels of those slots for free. With each free spin, the number of free spins left over will get deducted by one in your account.
- Limited time free no deposit bonuses: In this type of no deposit bonus, you will receive bonus credits which come with a validity period. Bonus credits not used up during the validity period will be voided. Some casinos may let you reset the count-down of the validity, but in that case, you will lose all winnings accumulated up till that point.
Who is eligible to get free no deposit bonuses?
All new players who register with an online casino are eligible for a free no deposit bonus. Free no deposit bonuses should be claimed before a player makes the first real money deposit.
Is it safe to play at free no deposit casinos?
Make sure to find a regulated and licensed online casino which offers a free no deposit bonus. We recommend that you choose one of the online casinos featured on our gaming portal as they are all fully tested and certified for safety and the fairness of the gameplay.
What games can I play with free no deposit bonuses?
It depends on the type of free no deposit bonuses a certain casino offers. If it comes in the form of free money, you can play all the games offered by the casino. If the casino offers free spins with no deposit required, you will have to play a specific game determined by the gaming venue.
You will find free games as well, like what’s on offer at Bondibet: free online games to win real money, no deposit necessary.
How can I turn free no deposit bonuses into real money?
To turn a no deposit bonus into real money you need to meet the wagering requirements set by the casino. As this is a bonus which requires making no deposit, the wagering requirements are typically high and set at 60x the bonus amount. That practically means that you have to place real money bets which are equal to the received amount multiplied by 60. In most casinos only wagers on slot machines contribute to the wagering requirements 100% meaning that each Rand you place as a bet counts towards the sum you need to reach.
What are advantages of playing at free no deposit casinos?
The biggest advantage of playing at free no deposit casinos is that you can try out games without risking your own money. That differs from playing in free play or practice mode as you are allowed to turn free cash and winnings obtained while wagering it into real cash. It is not easy but it is possible.
How can I win real money with no deposit?
Play permitted games using your no deposit spins or bonus money, win money and then complete the wagering requirements to withdraw real money.
Can you win real money with free spins?
Even though you are playing with free spins, the wins you land are going to be bonus money which is converted to real money that you can cash out when you meet the wagering requirements.
What is a no deposit bonus and is it really free?
A no deposit bonus is an online casino bonus which is awarded to a player when he or she registers an account with the casino. You don’t have to make a real money deposit to get a no deposit bonus, so it is really free.
Can you keep your winnings with no deposit bonuses?
Yes, any winnings you make playing with the no deposit bonus or no deposit free spins are yours to keep, provided some terms and conditions.
Where can I find the best free no deposit bonuses in South Africa?
You can find a list of the best free no deposit South African casinos right here on this page. Check our list above.
Are no deposit bonuses and bonus codes available on mobile?
Yes, no deposit bonuses and bonus codes are available on mobile and work in the same way as they do on PC.