Marikit Holdings Ltd.
Live chat, Email, Vip Support
BRL, USD, RUB
Betting Products & Games: MMA, Martial Arts, Olympic Games, Cycling, Rugby Union, Basketball, Formula 1, Awards, Football, TV, Special Bets, Chess, Ice Hockey, Alpine Skiing, Table Tennis, Motorbikes, Biathlon, Netball, CrossFit, GAA Football, Rugby, Boxing, Horse Racing, Swimming, Bandy, Figure Skating, Volleyball, American Football, Motor Sports, Tennis, Cricket, Australian Football, Handball, Baseball, Beach Soccer, Cross Country Skiing, Greyhounds, Bowling, Floorball, MotoGP, Surfing, Golf, Entertainment, Snooker, Politics, Darts, Curling, Speedway, Lifestyle, Pesapallo, Water Polo, Triathlon, Gaelic Hurling, Badminton, Trotting, Futsal, Winter Sports, Entertainment
Min/ Max Bets: The minimum bet is €0.20 and maximum betting is determined by a number of factors including sports type, tournament, event and market.
Min/Max Withdrawals: Varies on the withdrawal method being used
Currency: South African Rands (ZAR), USD, Euros and many more
Welcome Bonus: 100% up to R2000
22BET Welcome Offers & Bonus Codes 2021
22Bet has a huge collection of bonuses at any given time. Of course, these bonuses and promotions are updated frequently to keep players engaged and motivated. With so many promotions on offer, and 22Bet constantly adding new ones to the mix, we suggest that you subscribe to their email newsletter, especially if you are interested on capitalizing on profitable bonuses. This way, you will receive an email every time there is a new bonus that you can take advantage of.
The bonuses at 22Bet can be sorted into three categories – the casino bonuses, shop bonuses and sportsbook related bonuses. In this review, we are going to dig into the various sportsbook bonuses available.
The sportsbook bonuses are further split into two categories – the welcome bonus for new players and the other bonuses that can be claimed by new and existing players alike.
Below is a list of the bonuses and how they work. Please note that the list below is only current at the time of writing and is subject to change with time.
The welcome bonus at 22Bet is applicable for new players who make their first deposit. The way it works is simple. You register for an account, ensure that you account details are duly completed, make your first deposit and you will receive a 100% match deposit bonus up to a maximum of R2000.
So, for example, if you make a first deposit of R1000, you will receive an additional R1000 as bonus. This leaves you with R2000 as balance in your 22Bet account, which you may use on sports betting.
There are certain strings attached to this welcome bonus. Some of the important terms and conditions are as below:-
In order to qualify for the welcome bonus, you need to make a first deposit of at least R20 or more
The maximum amount you can win from the welcome bonus is capped at R2000.
The bonus is only given on your 1st deposit with 22Bet and not on any of the other consecutive deposits
Once you make the first deposit, the bonus amount is automatically credited to your account
The bonus cannot be transferred between accounts
The bonus has a wagering requirement of 5x the bonus amount. Accumulator bets are counted towards the wagering requirement, and only if the accumulator bet has at least three selections, each at odds of 1.40 or higher.
The wagering requirement must be met within 7 days, or else the bonus is considered void.
Welcome bonus aside, there are 4 other promotions currently running at 22Bet for the sports betting side of things. These bonuses are available for both and new members. The 4 regular promotions currently underway at 22Bet are:
Friday Reload Sportsbook Bonus:
Thank god it is Friday! Not just because the weekend is around the corner, but because 22Bet offers you a reload bonus on Fridays which is hard to say no to. If you are looking to top up your balance at the 22Bet sportsbook, we suggest that you top up on a Friday because it attracts the reload bonus. Make a deposit on Friday and you will receive a 100% match bonus up to a maximum of R1700. This bonus is only applicable to the first deposit on a Friday. The bonus wagering requirement of 3x must be met within 24 hours of the bonus being issued. Only accumulator bets with at least 3 selections, each at odds of 1.40 or over are counted towards the wagering requirement.
Bonus for a Series of Losing Bets:
22Bet sportsbook understands that these are tough and uncertain times for South African punters. With the pandemic hitting the economy hard, 22Bet lends out a helping hand to their members with a bonus for a series of losing bets. If you’ve had some rough days at the 22sportsbook and lady luck doesn’t seem to side with you, at least there is a silver lining to this dark cloud in the form of a bonus. For a series of 20 losing bets, you will get 3000 bonus points for bets of at least $2, 6000 bonus points for bets of at least $5 and 10000 bonus points for bets of at least $10. At 22Bet, it’s not all doom and gloom even if you are losing.
Weekly Rebate Bonus:
The more you play at 22Bet sportsbook, the more rebate you will earn each week. Receive a weekly cash rebate of 0.3% on your sports bets. Each week, 22Bet will calculate the total amount that you have spent on bets throughout the course of the last week and the rebate percentage of 0.03% is applied to that amount. The minimum rebate amount is R15 and the maximum rebate amount you may receive is limited to R15,000. The rebate is automatically credited to your account every Tuesday.
Accumulator of the Day:
To strike gold when playing accumulator bets takes a certain amount of knowledge and insight of the sport. To make multiple selections and get them right is not just about luck, you need to have good knowledge of the legs, the sport, recent form and much more. At 22Bet, some proven experts handpick accumulators with a good balance between odds and potential payout. These accumulators are offered for you to just pick and bet on. The accumulator is available every day. You can pick from the ‘accumulator of the day’ and ‘live accumulator of the day’.
22BET Casino Login & Registration ✍
22Bet has a traditional sign up process facilitated by a registration form that new members must fill out and submit. The process to register is simple and can be completed in minutes. For a hassle-free registration experience, you may simply follow the steps as detailed below.
Visit the 22Bet website on your PC or mobile – click here
You will see the landing page of 22Bet load up, and this is where you will see the login and registration buttons at the top right – hand corner, click the registration button
The registration form will pop up, which you simply need to complete and submit
The information requested includes – email address, first/last name, and password. Choose your country and select your preferred currency from the drop down menus.
Finally, click on the ‘Register’ icon and that’s it – you are now signed up with 22Bet sportsbook. You will be given a unique ID number which will serve as your User ID henceforth. Whenever you want to login, you can enter the user ID and password.
Also, an email with an activation link will be sent to the email address that you entered. You should access your mailbox and click on the activation link within 72 hours in order to activate the account.
Your account is now active, but it is not fully unlocked. Before you are able to make actual real money withdrawals, 22Bet may require you to send them identification documentation which may include but is not limited to a government issued ID like copy of passport or driver’s license and a document to serve as address proof. This includes a copy of a utility bill not older than three months.
Placing Your First Bet
Sports betting is a primary feature of the 22Bet suite. They have a casino and other offerings, but the sports betting section is one of their most popular sections, especially when you take into account South African players. Thankfully, placing a bet on a sporting event is easy and intuitive. It works much like in a land based sports betting parlour, on the concept of Betslip.
- Go to the 22Bet website home page and login to your account
- On the top right-hand corner of the screen you will see your Betslip. The Betslip section has another tab called ‘My Bets’ where you can view your previous placed bets and their outcomes, if you have placed any bets in the past.
- In order to place a new bet, it is simply a matter of selecting your bet, adding it to the Betslip and placing the bet.
- To select your bet, you can work down from larger categories and select the bet you want.
- Start with the bet you are interested in betting on, you can choose the sport from the sports menu listed on the left-hand side.
- Once you select the sport, the central part of the web screen will show you events that are in play and upcoming for that particular sport across various competitions. For example, if you choose football, you will probably be shown a list of upcoming football matches from popular footballing leagues and competitions, example – English Premier League, Spanish La Liga, etc.
- Click on the sporting match or event you want to bet on and the selection will be expanded to show you the various betting markets that you may choose. This could be things like a simple win, or a total under, first scorer and various other bet types amongst hundreds of available bet types. The odds are shown for each bet type. You can customize the odds to be show in decimals, fractions, or whatever you prefer.
- In order to add the bet to the Betslip, click on the odds you want to pick. Once the bet is added to the Betslip, you may either add more bets to the Betslip in the same way.
- When you are happy with the selections on your Betslip, you can add the amount of money for each selection and the potential payout is calculated using the odds and shown. You can place the bet by clicking on place bets.
The Betslip at 22Bets also has a quick bet option which you can enable, where you can place a bet in one click. The default bet amount for such bets is set at R100. Just click on the odds you want to bet on and the bet is placed.
Popular Sports you can bet on at 22Bet ⚽
From all over the world. Team sports, individual sports, motor racing, martial arts, and a whole lot more is on offer. You will find popular sports that South Africans like betting on at 22Bet include Football, Rugby, Cricket, Tennis, and Golf, to name a few.
However, even if you like to bet on lesser known sporting categories, you certainly have tons of options in that regard to. The list of sports that you can currently place bets on at 22Bet sportsbook include the following – MMA, Martial Arts, Olympic Games, Cycling, Rugby Union, Basketball, Formula 1, Awards, Football, TV, Special Bets, Chess, Ice Hockey, Alpine Skiing, Table Tennis, Motorbikes, Biathlon, Netball, CrossFit, GAA Football, Rugby, Boxing, Horse Racing, Swimming, Bandy, Figure Skating, Volleyball, American Football, Motor Sports, Tennis, Cricket, Australian Football, Handball, Baseball, Beach Soccer, Cross Country Skiing, Greyhounds, Bowling, Floorball, MotoGP, Surfing, Golf, Entertainment, Snooker, Politics, Darts, Curling, Speedway, Lifestyle, Pesapallo, Water Polo, Triathlon, Gaelic Hurling, Badminton, Trotting, Futsal, Winter Sports, Entertainment.
At 22Bet, there are over 1000 events to bet on, everyday!
Other Games Available at 22Bet
To go the live sports betting dashboard at 22Bet, you can simply click on the live tab at the top or also click on the red live events button at the top of the left-hand side menu. The number displayed in brackets within this button is an indication of how many live events are currently available to bet on.
Live betting is where you can place bets on a game that is already underway. By the virtue of it being in-play, the betting options available are going to be limited to only allow what hasn’t transpired yet. Also, only some of the sports markets are supported in live betting. Thankfully, the popular sports such as football, tennis, basketball, etc. are all available in the live betting section. The live betting events are updated every few seconds to give punters that latest scores and timelines.
A vast majority of popular online sportsbooks have a casino section these days, but the casino section is usually there just for bragging rights. At 22Bet, you will find a full-fledged casino that is one of the major components of 22Bet suite. If you like playing casino games like slots, roulette, blackjack, etc. from some of the best online casino game developers in the world, then your 22Bet account will let you do just that. In fact, there are plenty of bonuses exclusively available for the casino, which is separate and distinct from the sportsbook bonuses.
How does 22Bet compare to other Sportsbooks in terms of Betting Markets & Odds?
22Bet sportsbook is a pretty tough competitor. They offer competitive odds which are on par, and even better than what you may find at some of the leading, global online sportsbook providers. What we love is that 22Bet offers a standard offering of 95% pay out on the W-D-W and totals. This is especially advantageous for players who like betting on secondary markets such as basketball, tennis, and some lesser known football leagues like the 2nd division leagues.
If you are wondering what kind of odds you are going to be offered, we can put 22Bet somewhere in between the likes of 1XBet and Bwin. While we are talking about the odds, it would be apt to highlight the Betslip sale feature available at 22Bet. If you’ve placed and confirmed a bet, but suddenly get cold feet, you actually have the option of selling your bet to another player.
22Bet App and Mobile Website Version
22Bet website is mobile friendly out of the box. What this means is that the website has been responsively designed to shrink or grow to fit various different screen sizes from PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones. Therefore, when you access the 22Bet website from a smartphone or tablet, the website will restructure itself and fit your mobile screen to remain fully functional and seamless.
In order to play on the mobile website is easy, simply use your smartphone or tablet and go the 22Bet website. You can use a web browser on your mobile such as Google Chrome or Safari to do this.
If you are not keen on playing over a mobile web browser, you should know that 22Bet has mobile apps for both Android players and iOS players. We will detail how you can play with the app, where you can download it and more in the next few sections.
If you are playing on Android, ensure you have at least Android version 4.0 or higher, and for Apple mobile device, anything over iOS 9 should be good.
Mobile vs. App Features and Benefits
Some of the pros of playing on the mobile website are:
- Download or installation not required
- Play for your mobile web browser like Google Chrome or Safari
- Play on any mobile device, even if you don’t have the app
- Does not take up storage space on device
- Save on data costs since you will avoid a download
Some of the pros of playing on the mobile app are:
- App is fine tuned for mobile performance
- The usability of the app is better
- Save on data costs in the longer run
- The download and installation can be completed in under a minute
Mobile Bonuses and Payment Methods
There are no exclusive bonuses offered for mobile players, but at the same time, there are no restrictions either. All of the bonuses available on the desktop version is also available for mobile users. This includes the welcome bonus of 100% up to R1000, the Friday reload bonus, the accumulator bonus, the weekly rebate and the bonus points reward for a series of losing bets.
Not only can you place bets on sports, play at the casino, etc. on the mobile version of 22Bet, but you can also fund your account and withdraw money from your account right from your mobile device, irrespective of whether you are using the app or the mobile website. All the various deposit and withdrawal methods are supported on the mobile, just as they are on the PC version of 22Bet.
How to download the app on Apple IOS
- Settings > iTunes and App Store
- Touch Apple ID > View Apple ID and enter your password
- Country/ Region > Change Country or Region > Select Cyprus
- Accept user agreement
- Search for 22Bet application on the app store, download and install the app
- Suppose you receive an error that you cannot install the app, then you will have to create a new Apple ID for yourself with Cyprus selected as the country.
How to download the app on Android
- Go to the 22Bet website on your Android device using the Google Chrome browser
- 22Bet will recognize you are using an Android and offer the Android app for download
- Choose to download the app and then install it
- If prompted, you will have to allow downloads from unknown sources
- Once the app is installed, launch the app, login and start playing
Depositing and Withdrawing at 22Bet
List of Accepted Depositing Methods:
The below list only includes the recommended methods as per 22Bet
|Deposit Method||Min. Deposit||Max. Deposit||Processing Time|
|Much Better||R91||Not specified||Instant|
How to Make a Deposit:
- Go to the 22Bet website and login to your account
- Click on the green deposit button which is prominent in the top header menu bar of the dashboard
- Select one of the payment methods that you prefer to make the deposit through
- Enter your deposit amount, and other requested details and click confirm
- Complete the transaction in the respective gateway
List of Accepted Withdrawal Methods ⏩
|Withdrawal Method||Min. Withdrawal||Max. Withdrawal||Processing Time|
|Visa||R948.15||Not specified||3 – 5 business days|
|MasterCard||R948.15||Not specified||3 – 5 business days|
|Skrill||R37.93||Not specified||24 – 48 hours|
|Neteller||R94.81||Not specified||24 – 48 hours|
|Bitcoin||0.85mBT||Not specified||24 – 48 hours|
|MuchBetter||R40||Not specified||24 – 48 hours|
|ecoPayz||R191.53||Not specified||24 – 48 hours|
How to Make a Withdrawal:
- Login to your account
- Hover over the ‘my account’ user icon
- Select withdraw funds
- Select the withdrawal method you prefer
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw and other requested inputs and click confirm
- Ensure you have completed your KYC verification process to avoid delays in withdrawals being processed
Unique Selling Points
- 1000+ live events everyday
- Full fledged casino, Esports, Bingo, etc.
- Mobile friendly with apps available for Android and iOS
- Over 55+ various sports markets to choose from
- One-touch bet feature on Betslip
- 24/7 support with live chat
- Hundreds of secure banking methods to choose from
- Short and sweet registration form
- Betslip Sale feature
- Offers affiliate program for those interested in partnering with 22Bet
- Bitcoins supported
- Live chat only available for members
- Cannot cancel a bet
22Bet is an East European based online gambling brand which was launched in 2017. The site offers online sports betting, online casino games and a variety of other gambling products. The online sportsbook is one of their most popular and successful modules. It offers betting on over 1000+ events every day and covers over 55+ sports markets. They have a headquarters office located in Cyprus.
22Bet is a favourite option for players from various countries. In fact, 22Bet has taken the trouble of acquiring licenses from several different gambling commissions around the world so they can accommodate players from different parts of the world.
South African players are welcome at 22Bet which supports South African Rands and plenty of South African friendly banking methods like net banking, credit and debit cards, e – wallets and crypto currencies too. They are licensed by the Government of Curacao, the United Kingdom Gambling Commission and also hold African licenses for countries such as Kenya and Nigeria amongst others. Former football players like Nuno Gomes (ex-Portugal national player) and Kevin Kuranyi (Former German National player) are a some of the ambassadors of the 22Bet brand.
Customer Support & Contact Details
- Email: [email protected]
- Live chat for members
- Phone support: +357 99 816806