When online casinos burst onto the scene in the mid-1990’s, players suddenly had two very clear options: to play at regular brick-and-mortar casinos and to play online. But over the years, thanks to cutting-edge technologies and a desire to blend the two options, a third possibility has arisen – Live Casinos.
More and more South Africans these days are shifting to online casinos that use live dealers. This guarantees the best gaming experience for players, who get to enjoy their preferred casino games such as roulette, blackjack and poker, wherever they are and at whatever time they choose.
We’ve sourced the best online casinos with Live Dealer options that specifically cater to South African players. Your search for the ultimate safe and entertaining Live Casino that can also be accessed from mobile has officially come to an end!
Below, you will find the best performing Live Casino websites for South African players. Read on to find out more about Live Casinos.
Top South African Live Casino Sites
🔔 Advertising Disclosure: playcasino.co.za contains affiliate links to partner sites. By clicking these links and making a deposit PlayCasino may earn a commission. This does not impact bonuses or result in extra charges for players. Our reviews and recommendations remain impartial.
- LATEST CASINO
- NO DEPOSIT BONUS
Why Choose Live Dealer Casinos over Regular Online Casinos?
Both regular online casinos and live dealer casinos are a source of fantastic entertainment, with the potential for many rewards.
Online casinos use Random Number Generator (RNG) controlled games that you can play from PC or mobile devices. Legal online casinos in South Africa that are powered by multiple vendors, especially, offer hundreds of games to choose from.
Live Dealer Casinos use cutting-edge technologies and state of the art systems to offer players an authentic gaming experience. The overall atmosphere is one of genuine ‘brick-and-mortar’ casino gambling, with the added remote convenience factor. The dealers, tables, cards and background noises all add to the realistic atmosphere. The HD images are streamed directly from the software provider’s dedicated studio or casino floor directly to the player’s screen, using the last word in video technology.
We look at the pros and cons of each to help you decide whether it’s worth choosing Live Dealer Casinos over regular online casinos.
Regular Online Casinos
Here are the pros and cons of regular casinos.
- Entertaining and Exciting – A fun and enjoyable form of entertainment.
- Convenient – Mobile gambling lets you take online gambling on the go.
- Affordable – Playing at regular online casinos is suitable for all budgets.
- Choice – You have a very wide choice of game and gambling options.
- Bonuses and Rewards – Online casinos offer a range of incentives to players for betting on their platform.
- Play for Free – You can try out the game in demo or play-for-fun mode.
- Too convenient – For people with a tendency to develop addictive habits, the easy access to online casinos may be too convenient.
- Risk of Rogue Operators – Shady online casino operators do exist, although they’re few and far between.
- Lack of personal interaction – Regular online casinos don’t offer social interaction.
- Legal issues – There are various laws governing online gambling, depending on which region you are in the world.
Live Dealer Casinos
Here are a list of the pros and cons of live dealer casinos.
- Highly convenient: The chance to play all your favourite live casino games from your mobile device or your PC – anytime and anywhere.
- Ability to communicate with live dealers – Software providers make it possible for players to chat to their dealers.
- Bonuses and promotions – Live Dealer Casinos have their own special bonuses and promotions.
- Realistic atmosphere – Live Dealer Casinos are just about the closest thing that you get to brick-and-mortar casinos.
- Safe payment methods – By playing on an online platform, you can transfer money safely and conveniently to your casino account using SA-friendly banking methods.
- Excellent technology – Enjoy HD quality of the video stream, as well as crisp graphics and perfect sound.
- Limited number of seats – There is a cap on the number of players that can sit around a virtual Live Dealer Casino table.
- Pace may be too slow – If you’re not a patient player and want your action here and now, Live Dealer Casino games may not be for you.
- Less gaming options – Live Dealer Casinos have a much smaller range of games to choose from, since they need to pay humans to man their tables and have other overheads.
- Higher minimum bets – With higher overheads, Live Dealer Casinos need to raise the bar for minimum bets.
- No Demo/Free Play Mode – Unlike regular online casinos, there is no option for you to test the games for free.
- Technical Issues – Even the most powerful devices and the most stable internet connections experience technical hitches now and then.
Getting Started with Live Casino Games (Trying out Live Games for Free)
Unlike regular online casinos, it’s generally not possible to play Live Casino games for free. There is a logical explanation for this. Live Casino tables not only occupy server state but also real estate. The tables are manned by human dealers who need to be paid a salary. The last word in expensive technology needs to be used to stream the goings-on in the casino. The overhead expenses for Live Dealer Casinos are therefore much higher than regular online casinos.
But that’s not to say that you should go into a Live Dealer Casino game blindly. We still suggest that you familiarize yourself with the rules of a particular game by playing its RNG-controlled counterpart at the regular online casino. This can be done for free. Play in demo mode and understand the game’s rules. This definitely gives you a bigger advantage than players who go into the game and have to learn on the job.
Essentials Features when Choosing a Live Dealer Casino
When choosing a Live Dealer Casino, there are a number of things that you should never compromise on.
- Software Provider: There are only a handful of truly top Live Casino game providers in the business that you can rely on for the quality of their games. Evolution Gaming, NetEnt and Playtech are just some of them. Check to see who provides the games at your chosen Live Dealer Casino.
- Range of Games: The best Live Dealer software providers are those that provide an excellent range of games. At the very least, the casino should offer several variants of Live Roulette, as well as Live Baccarat, Live Roulette, Live Blackjack and Live Poker. Some providers also offer Wheel of Fortune or board game-type live games.
- South Africa Friendly: There’s no need to compromise when on the lookout for a good Live Casinos online. Live Casino South Africa sites are those that accept ZAR as a currency of payment and are powered by providers that are well-known in the local market.
- Live Casino Bonuses: It’s important to get the most out of your bankroll and that starts with taking advantage of the great bonuses and promotions offered to Live Casino players. Live Casino bonuses could be welcome bonuses, cashback rewards, loyalty rewards or any other type of reward.
- Licensed and regulated: Stay away from Live Casinos that aren’t licensed or regulated by a respected gambling jurisdiction. Licensed Live Casinos are safe, secure and transparent. They take things such as privacy and security very seriously and give you peace of mind when you play for real money.
Live Casino Bonuses
To make the most of your gaming session and to stretch your bankroll, you should take advantage of the Live Casino bonuses offered to players. Here is a rundown on some of the most common bonuses available to Live Dealer Casino players in South Africa:
Welcome offers are an integral part of any online casino experience and practically every regular online casino offers you an incentive to join up. However, most of these sign up bonuses don’t cover Live Dealer games and are more focused on slots. As such, it’s not easy to find specific welcome bonuses that will boost your bankroll for Live Dealer play. BUT, that’s not to say that bonuses and promotions for Live Dealer games don’t exist. You’ll find them in the shape of reload bonuses, cashback bonuses and other rewards. Let’s look at a few of them.
Exclusive Live Dealer Bonuses
Many online casinos offer you specific bonuses that are exclusive to the Live Dealer games. Check out the promotions page of the online casino to see how to make the best of your Live Casino play.
- Reload Bonus: Bonuses that can be claimed on a weekly or monthly basis. The Live Casino will match your deposit by a certain percentage.
- Cashback Bonus – The casino will cover your losses made at the Live Game tables up to a certain amount. An average percentage rate could be between 10 and 25%. The amount you can claim back is usually capped.
- Loyalty Bonus – Some Live Casinos offer you rewards based on the amount you bet. The more you play, the higher the rewards.
Live Casino Games Promotions
Live Dealer Casinos sometimes come out with special rewards or offers on specific games. For example, you’re rewarded with an extra bonus if you play Live Roulette. If a new Live Game is released by a software provider, the casino may want to introduce it to its players and will offer a bonus on the game as an incentive to try it out.
Other times, Live Casinos host tournaments on popular games such as Live Blackjack. You’ll compete against other like-minded players to rank your spot on the leaderboard. The best players win a share of the prize pool. The prize could be in the form of real money or bonus money.
Wagering Requirements for Live Games
As with all bonuses and promotions found at online casinos, Live Casino offers also come with specific terms and conditions. It’s important to read these terms and conditions very carefully. This is the fine print that governs things such as limits, timeframes and wagering requirements. You’ll learn information such as the maximum bet allowed when you play with bonus funds, as well as the time frame within which you need to withdraw your money.
The Live Casino will show the wagering requirements as a multiplier – for example, 30 x the bonus amount. In other words, you have to wager 30 x the bonus amount in real cash. On a bonus of R100, you need to wager R3,000 in real cash. It’s also crucial to see how much wagers on Live Dealer Games will contribute to these wagering requirements. At most online casinos, they contribute less percentage-wise (say 20%) compared to slot games that contribute 100%.
Best Software Providers for Live Casino Games in 2023
Not all software providers produce Live Casino Games. Among those that do, not all of them are of the highest quality. South African gamblers deserve to play at only the best Live Casinos that produce the best quality games. We’ve put together a list of the best software providers for Live Casino Games. You can rest assured that the games provide the most realistic casino experience, with the most exciting gaming action and the highest payouts.
Real Time Gaming
Realtime Gaming (RTG) has been part and parcel of the online casino world for many years. This highly reputable software group rolled out its first live dealer games in 2014. Today, they continue to bring players one of the most realistic casino experiences around. Table game players are enamored with the excellent choices available to them, with fine gaming interfaces.
Real Time Gaming casino Live Dealer games are simple to access. All you need to do is choose the game you want to play and you’ll be whisked away to the table game. Watch as the dealer deals the cards and works the table. You can even chat with the dealer and choose if you’d like a male or female dealer.
The choice of games is second to none, with all of the most popular titles available.
Popular Live Dealer titles by RTG include:
- Live Blackjack
- Live European Roulette
- Live Baccarat
- Live Poker
Say ‘Live Dealer Casino’ and you’ll instantly think of Evolution Gaming. This software provider is undoubtedly the king of live games and can be proud of how far it has come in the market. Since 2006, Evolution has been providing its top-notch Live Dealer portfolio to some of the biggest names in the industry. South African-facing online casinos are lucky enough to have so many games by Evolution at their fingertips.
The simple combination of quality and quantity of games is what makes Evolution Gaming’s portfolio stand out. True classics rub shoulders with the latest Live Casino rollouts. Multiple variants of popular table games such as blackjack or roulette are always available. The games are also fantastic to look at, providing players with an authentic experience that is truly second to none.
At last count, Evolution Gaming had close to 50 Live Games.
Popular Live Dealer titles by Evolution Gaming include:
- Live Immersive Roulette
- Live Craps
- Live Speed Blackjack
- Live Casino Hold ‘em Poker
Playtech (Playtech Eurolive platform)
Playtech was founded in 1999 and obtained its first online casino license a couple of years later. It has constantly remained one of the most stable and innovative software providers in the world – always adapting to the times and updating its games portfolio to meet the needs of discerning players worldwide.
The group is known for its high-quality Live Casino games which are always highly entertaining and authentic. The experience delivers the look and feel of true VIP standards. Playtech beams its games from the world’s largest ‘next-gen’ live facility, with an enhanced platform that is powered by data-driven technology.
Play a wide variety of classic games, as well as innovative new variants – from Live Blackjack and Baccarat, to Unlimited Live Blackjack and Live Prestige Roulette. Playtech uses state-of-the-art cameras to broadcast in premium HD quality. Dedicated tables boast native-speaking dealers for multiple markets, including the English-speaking South African market.
Some of Playtech’s most popular Live Casino Games include:
- Single Zero Roulette
- Baccarat 7 Seat
- VIP Baccarat
- Ultimate Blackjack
The Stockholm-based NetEnt uses the latest technology to bring live dealer games to players. The experience is completely realistic, as the Live Dealer games are run online in a studio. The action and excitement are streamed in real time from various camera angles. The result is quite amazing.
NetEnt has tapped into the popularity of table games and created a Live Casino experience with a difference. Not only can you play the more classic games such as Live Roulette and Blackjack, but you also have access to innovative games such as Live Game Shows and Live Video Slots.
You can play Live Dealer games by NetEnt on your mobile devices. The software cleverly recognizes your device and adjusts to any size screen.
Some of NetEnt’s most popular Live Casino Games include:
- Roulette Live
- Live Blackjack
- Live Sic Bo
- Monopoly Live
The Isle of Man-based Microgaming was one of the first online casino software providers in the industry and certainly one of the first to introduce Live Games. Thanks to the last word in video streaming and webcam technology, you can enjoy an authentic experience from the comfort of your own home.
The games are available in multiple languages and Microgaming offers a rich live games portfolio. Play games in multiple windows, and place side bets to win even more money.
Some of Microgaming’s most popular Live Casino Games include:
- Live Roulette
- Live Blackjack
- Live Casino Hold ‘em
- Live Baccarat
Depositing and Withdrawal Methods at Live Casino Sites
An important component of your online casino gaming experience is paying for your gaming sessions. As such, the depositing and withdrawal methods at Live Casino sites should be convenient, safe and secure. For South Africans in particular, they should be locally acceptable methods. You should be able to make a safe deposit of funds into your real money account, while the act of withdrawing your winnings should be quick and hassle-free.
Check out this table below to find out about the best depositing and withdrawal methods for South African players at Live Dealer casinos. Click on the ‘Read More’ link to learn more about these payment/withdrawal methods.
How to Pick the Right Live Casino for You
How do you know what to look out for when choosing a Live Casino? We’re not talking about the obvious things such as licensed, regulated sites, and those that are safe and secure to play at. We’re talking about making sure that the live casino is perfect for you, the player.
This is what you should look out for:
- The Games: Make sure that the games are those that you’ll enjoy playing. Live Casino games tend to include the regular lineup of roulette, blackjack and baccarat. But some also include Live Monopoly or other fun titles that you don’t find at all sites. Ask yourself what you really like playing and then find the best games in this genre.
- The Bonuses: You’ll be spending money at the Live Casino, so shouldn’t you be getting the most out of your spending? To do so, you need to check out the different bonuses and promotions that the Live Casino has to offer. Look out for specialty or exclusive bonuses that work for specific games. Also discover cashback bonuses to reduce your losses, as well as loyalty rewards which are awarded as comp points when you play the live casino games.
- The Social Side: If you’re already going to play Live Casino games, you will want to have the ultimate level of interaction with the dealers and the other players at the table. Chat to everyone so that you get the most authentic gaming experience. Watch as the croupiers deal the cards or spin the roulette wheel. Some Live Casinos specifically hire young, attractive dealers which makes for a pleasant change from regular RNG-backed casino play.
- Support: Make sure that your chosen Live Casino South Africa offers 24/7 support. A nice touch at Live Casinos is that you can ask your questions face to face from a type of pit boss who is there to resolve all issues. Make sure that you choose a Live Casino where your language is supported so that you don’t misunderstand the dealers.
How to Register and Start Playing at a Live Casino in 5 Easy Steps
Playing at a Live Casino has never been easier! Follow these five steps and you’ll be on your way to genuine Live Dealer Casino games in less time that you ever imagined!
- Sign up with one of the recommended Live Casinos on our list and claim your bonus.
- Deposit funds into your account using safe, recommended and SA-friendly banking methods.
- Head to the Live Dealer section of the casino and choose the game that you’d like to play.
- Take a few minutes to learn the rules of the game and watch how it is being played out.
- Listen to the dealer, follow their instructions and begin your first round of quality Live Dealer gaming!
Types of Live Dealer Casino Games
While the range of games in a Live Casino section is smaller than the overall range of games available at regular online casinos, you will still be surprised at the multiple titles available to you. Below, we will explain to you the different types of Live Casino games that you’ll find at the best SA Live Dealer sites.
Casino Table Type Games
At a regular online casino, games that are not slots are usually grouped together under Dice and Card Games. These are classic casino table games that never really go out of style and offer hours of entertainment.
Live Casino table type games are played as they are found in a brick-and-mortar casino, with a live dealer, real cards or dice and a real roulette wheel. The only difference is that the action is beamed to you using state of the art video technology, and you can enjoy this authentic experience from wherever you happen to be – whether at home, on the beach or anywhere else.
Examples of Live Casino table type games include:
- Live Roulette – Enjoy multiple game variants of the most classic casino game in existence. Multi-camera immersive view brings you as close to the real action as possible. Follow every spin of the Roulette Wheel and the movement of the ball, view the extensive statistics and chat with the dealer. Then watch as the ball falls into the slot and see your payouts made. Choose your betting limits at dedicated tables with native speaking dealers and engaging play.
- Live Blackjack (Card) – New and experienced players can sit down at multi-betting-level blackjack tables and play one the casino games with the best odds. Learn the basic strategy of blackjack and then choose one of the many unique takes on this classic card game – from the super-fast Speed Blackjack to Live Blackjack tournaments.
- Live Baccarat (Card) – Baccarat devotees love this thrilling, high-class card game that is usually found in Salon Prives of the world’s best brick and mortar casinos. Stay on top of your game through live betting stats. Choose from a number of excellent game variants, including Speed Baccarat, Lightning Baccarat or No Commission Baccarat.
- Live Poker (Card) – Casino Hold’em is the game of choice among Live Poker variants – bringing an exciting variant of five card poker which is played against the house and not the other players around the table. Look out for thrilling options such as Bonus Bets or progressive jackpots.
- Live Craps (Dice) – While craps may seem overwhelming when played at a regular casino, it has attracted an entire generation of new players as a Live Casino game. Predict the outcome of the roll of two dice and be updated with the potential winnings for the next throw of the dice. Use built-in tutorials to gain a crash-course in this interesting dice game.
Money Wheel Type Games (Live Game Shows)
Software providers such as Evolution have combined those favourite traditional table games with money wheel games. These are combined with exciting elements of the best game shows or board shows in the business. The result? An entire new immersive live gaming experience.
Types of games include:
- Crazy Time: Spin the main money wheel and watch the Top Slot above it to unlock four exciting bonus games: Cash Hunt, Pachinko, Coin Flip or Crazy Time. This all-action title is easy to play and can be very rewarding.
- Monopoly Live: This is a live online variant of the world’s most popular board game, created in tandem with Hasbro and Evolution.
- Lightning Roulette: A revolutionized extended roulette game with extra chances of winning and the addition of high-payout RNG Lucky Numbers and Lucky Payouts. Look out for multiplied payouts of up to 500 x on a Straight Bet.
- Dream Catcher: A game presenter operates a live money wheel and creates a fully immersive gaming experience. Bet on the number that you think the wheel will stop at and get paid out accordingly.
Lottery Type Games
Everyone knows how to play the lottery, and some Live Casino games are based on the simple principle of similar draw games.
A perfect example would be Mega Ball, a unique and fast-paced game with familiar bingo-style game mechanics and lottery bouncing balls. Add to that a charismatic online live dealer and enjoy the ultimate Live Casino lottery-type game.
Try also Evolution Gaming’s Mega Ball Draw, where 20 balls are drawn from the automatic ball drawing machine. At they are released the matching numbers on your card are marked off. When the last ball is drawn a Mega Ball multiplier pays out up to 1 million times!
Popular Live Casino Games at the Moment:
Name of Game:
Evolution Live European Roulette
Type of Game:
A Live Dealer version of the player-friendly European Roulette classic casino game.
- The perfect choice for medium and high rollers
- Three different camera views, including 3D and multi-camera views.
- Perfect for desktop and mobile play.
- HD seamless streaming
- Attractive dealers.
- Option to bet on 1 – 8 adjacent numbers
- Multi-game feature so that you can join up to four tables simultaneously
- Wide range of betting amounts
- Only 50 seconds between spins means fast-paced gaming sessions.
Where you can play
Playing Live Casino Games on Your Mobile or Tablet
As technology has developed and improved, it has become more and more popular to play Live Casino games on mobile devices such as smartphones and Tablets. Today, all the major Live Casino software providers have mobile solutions for their Live Casino games. Players are spoiled for chance with titles such as Live Roulette, Ultimate Texas Hold ‘em and Live Blackjack. Software providers ensure that the experience of playing Live Casino on mobile is no less enjoyable than playing it on their PC counterparts.
Before you choose to play Live Casino games on a mobile device, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Do the games need to be played off a dedicated app or can they be accessed via your mobile browser?
- Are you happy with the live casino games on the smaller screen of a mobile smart phone or will you prefer the larger Tablet screen?
- Does your mobile device need to be set in a particular format such as Landscape or Portrait in order to play the games? Is this an option?
- Is the game suite large enough for you? Are there more than the average number of games available?
When all is said and done, playing Live Casino games on your mobile phone or Tablet brings a true Vegas experience right to the palm of your hand, allowing you to play anywhere and anytime.
Legality of Live Casinos in South Africa and Other African Countries
Gambling is always a contentious subject and players rightfully question the legality of this pastime, especially when it comes to online casinos. We examine the legality of Live Casinos in South Africa.
The South African National Gambling Act of 2004 clarifies that online casinos may not operate from within the country’s borders and serve local players. However, that hasn’t stopped literally millions of SA gamblers from playing at South African-facing offshore gambling sites. This also goes for ZAR Live Casinos, which are enjoyed by South African players. The vast majority of these regular online casinos and Live Dealer Casinos are licensed and regulated by strict gambling jurisdictions, and offer top notch quality and services. But many casinos also shut their doors to South African players (see the list of closed casinos in South African market ).
Kenya: This sports-mad, gambling-hungry African country has many gaming sites that offer their products and services to local players. Many of these online casinos are based out of the country, while some are licensed by the Kenyan licensing authorities.
Nigeria: The Nigerian Lottery Commission regulates online gambling in the country. The law doesn’t restrict local players from gambling or playing at local or foreign online casinos.
Mauritius: The Mauritian government has legalized and regulated several forms of gambling, including online casino gambling and sports betting. Mauritians play online casino games at multiple offshore sites.
Some Live Dealer games have jackpots running for side bets made, or on games that are less of the classic type, such as board games or live slot games. They’re not very common, but they do exist.
Yes they do. This is what makes live casino games different from RNG-powered casino games.
Online casinos are convenient platforms on which you can enjoy hundreds, if not thousands, of RNG-operated casino games. Live casinos allow you to play card and table games – with the biggest difference being that they games are played against real life dealers. Live casino games use streaming technology to bring the real-life casino atmosphere right to your fingertips.
First off, sign up for an account at the live online casino. Once you’ve done so, deposit funds into your account by choosing a banking method. Then, head to the Live Casino section of the online casino, sit down at the table of your chosen game and start playing! If you’re a winner, your prize will be credited to your account. You can withdraw these winnings, subject to the terms and conditions of the Live Casino.
If you have an issue, never fear! Reputable live dealer casinos have excellent customer support people who are trained to help with any issue, large or small. They are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
The best live casino should have a few basic elements that are non-negotiable. They should be licensed and regulated, safe and secure and cater to South Africans. They should also be powered by reputable live casino game providers. After that, it’s just a matter of taste. Check out the best live casinos on our recommended list or read through our comprehensive reviews to find the best live casino for you.
No, live casino games are not available at all regular online casinos. When you access an online casino, check out its games lobby to see if Live Games appear. If you’re not sure, it’s worth looking at our recommended Live Casinos and reading up on their reviews here at PlayCasino.co.za. Our team has done most of the hard work for you in pinpointing the best Live Dealer Casinos South Africa. All that’s left for you is to make the choice.
Live casinos are enjoyed by millions of South Africans who play at foreign sites. These casinos are usually licensed by top jurisdictions and are committed to providing safe and secure ZAR online gambling to its players.
A live casino is located on an online gambling site, where you can play popular casino games – usually card and dice games – run by live dealers. Regular online casinos have a greater library of games that are operated by Random Number Generators. Live Dealer Casinos operate in the same way as regular brick-and-mortar casinos – the only difference being that the images are beamed via video technology from the casino or studio floor to your PC or mobile device.
Live dealer games combine classic land based casino game features of having a live dealer spin the roulette wheel or deal the blackjack cards, with all the convenience and advantages of online gambling. These games are operated with video streaming on the internet and special cameras, so that the images are beamed straight to the player’s desktop or mobile device.
The best examples of live dealer games are Roulette and Blackjack, and others popular enough to justify having a live dealer, since they are more expensive to run.
Live dealer casino games first made an appearance in the mid-2000s. It was at this time that most gamblers had access to affordable broadband internet connections and play was generally less choppy. Evolution Gaming launched a full suite of table games with live dealers in 2006 from just one studio in Eastern Europe.
You’ll find a host of live dealer games. The most popular fall in the card and dice division of casino games, but you’ll also find games based on game shows, wheel-of-fortune type games, lottery-type games and board games.
The games that you will most likely find at a live casino are Live Blackjack, Live Baccarat, Live Casino Hold ‘em, Live Roulette and Live Three Card Poker. Some Live Casinos have multiple variants of these games, while others have expanded their suites with Live Monopoly and other niche games.
Yes, you can. Most Live Casino software providers make sure that their games are completely compatible for play on mobile phones or tablets, so that they can be played anytime and anywhere. This is especially important since most online casino players today take their gambling on the go.
It depends on the online casino. Some online casinos require that you download software to your PC or mobile device in order to access the live casino games, while others allow you to access the games directly from your mobile browser.
Some do and some don’t. Or the online casino will offer a welcome bonus to new players but the live dealer games won’t count towards the offer’s wagering requirements. But there are plenty of other bonuses and promotions that are geared exclusively towards live casinos. Check out the promotions page of your favourite casino, or look out for special tournaments that incorporate live casino games.
Online blackjack has excellent odds and the house edge can be significantly minimized, especially if you learn a basic strategy.
Yes, they do. As such, if your internet connection is capped or limited, you may want to stick to RNG-powered online casino games instead.
Live casino games are fun, exciting and rewarding. They allow you to experience the thrills and sounds of an authentic brick-and-mortar casino floor, but offer you the flexibility and convenience of remote gambling.
Card dealers essentially deal cards in casinos for games such as poker and blackjack. Card dealers also inspect cards for damage.
You May Also Be Interested In
Get in on the action
Sign up now for the latest bonuses, promotions, and new online casinos.
Have You Found What You're Looking for?
Your feedback is paramount!