Our Top Casinos with 100 Free Spins No Deposit Bonus Codes
🔔 Advertising Disclosure: playcasino.co.za contains affiliate links to partner sites. By clicking these links and making a deposit PlayCasino may earn a commission. This does not impact bonuses or result in extra charges for players. Our reviews and recommendations remain impartial.
- LATEST CASINO
Why Do Casinos Offer 100 Free Spins with No Deposit?
No deposit online casinos offer these bonuses to attract new customers and get them to sign up with the casino. Once the player is signed up, they’ll typically keep depositing and playing, making the no deposit bonus pay off for the casino over time.
No deposit bonuses are also usually connected with wagering requirements which prevent the players from abusing bonuses. In other words, the casino has nothing to lose here. We’ll get to wagering requirements later.
Best Casinos with 100 Free Spins Deposit Bonus
🔔 Advertising Disclosure: playcasino.co.za contains links to partner websites. When a visitor clicks a link and makes a purchase at a partner site, PlayCasino is paid a commission. Affiliate links and commissions do not impact bonuses and come at no additional cost to players. Our opinion of the casino always remains unbiased in our recommendations.
How to Compare Casinos Before Choosing Your Bonus
If you’re looking at several bonuses from our list, there are some things you should consider in addition to the bonus conditions.
Find out how many games the casino has and what categories are the most prominent. Check to see if the casino you have selected includes games from your favourite developers.
It’s important to find a casino that offers top-notch customer support. A 24/7 online chat is usually a good sign.
If you’re looking to commit long-term to this casino, it would be great if they have a competitive VIP Program with great perks.
You want the casino to be a reputable name in the industry and hold valid licences. Fortunately, all the casinos we cover on Playcasino.co.za are reputed and tested!
In addition to the free spins no deposit bonus, you want the casino to have some other, regular promotions for active players. This way, you can stay engaged and make the most out of your activities.
How to Claim Your Free Spins No Deposit Bonus
To claim any no deposit bonus, you need to sign up with the casino. Choose one of the casinos from our list and follow the instructions to create an account. After that, you can start claiming your welcome and no deposit free spins bonuses.
Claiming no deposit bonuses is fairly easy. Typically, you can do this in one of three ways:
- Automatic: The no deposit free spins will be automatically credited to your account upon signing up.
- Bonus code: You will receive a bonus code that you can enter in the cashier section to claim the bonus.
- Customer support: Upon signing up, contact a customer support agent to get your 100 free spins no deposit bonus.
Bonus Terms You Need to Know
Of course, every bonus comes with terms and conditions – no casino will ever give you free spins with no strings attached. The casino needs to protect itself from bonus abuse.
Here are some common terms of no deposit free spins bonuses you’ll likely run into.
- Wagering requirements: Before you can withdraw your profits from any casino, you must play through your bonus or free spins 30 to 70 times. So, if the value of your free spins is R200 and the requirement is 30x, you need to play through R6,000 to withdraw these funds.
- Bet size limits: these indicate the maximum wager size you can make using bonus credits. This allows you to meet your wagering requirement and convert your bonus to real money more quickly.
- Specific games: When you receive your free spins with no deposit, they are often limited to certain slots only. Sometimes it will be a single slot, other times you can see a list of slots that the free spins don’t apply to.
- Max cashout: This refers to the maximum cash amount from your bonus winning you can withdraw. The limit essentially means you can’t really get rich off these no deposit bonuses, although you can win substantial amounts of money sometimes.
Popular Slots to Play with Your 100 No Deposit Free Spins
Withdrawing Your 100 Free Spins Winnings
Once you’ve registered with one of the 100 free spins no deposit casinos from our list and claimed your bonus, hopefully, you have some winnings to take home!
Withdrawing is usually easy although it may require patience and attention to detail. Here are some things you need to know.
- Online casinos typically credit winnings to the same payment method you used to deposit money. Therefore, you must first make a deposit if you haven't already.
- Before withdrawing, you must confirm that you have complied with all bonus requirements.
- You may withdraw money from online casinos using Visa and MasterCard credit cards, bank wire transfers, cryptocurrencies, and electronic wallets.
- You don't need to worry about using your credit cards for deposits or withdrawals since the online casinos we suggest are safe and secure.
- You can use cryptocurrencies or other anonymous withdrawal alternatives if you're hesitant to do so. Check out some of our favourite crypto casinos.
Get in on the action
Sign up now for the latest bonuses, promotions, and new online casinos.
Have You Found What You're Looking for?
Your feedback is paramount!