Learn how to play and win with South Africa’s newest lottery betting game.
Predict the first half (45 minutes) and the full-time score (90 minutes) of 4 pre-determined fixtures that are drawn from specific leagues and other pro soccer leagues from around the world.
Playcasino publishes predictions and insider tips one day before each game, all of which are based on data and AI algorithms.
Use these calculated predictions for all upcoming Sportstake 4 fixtures to make your best bets.
Cost of Sportstake 4 Ticket
It costs R2 for one entry into Sportstake 4, including VAT.
You can spend as little as R2 on each game, but Ithuba rules dictate that you cannot spend more than R2,000 per transaction per day.
How to play Sportstake 4
- You need to correctly predict both the first-half and second-half outcomes of several football matches.
- You need to predict the outcomes (1, X, 2) for each half of four predetermined matches drawn from SA, UK, Spain, Germany, France, Italian and other international professional soccer fixtures.
- Players will find teams included in each of the listed fixtures in the order of Home Team vs Visiting Team. Therefore, the first team listed will always be a Home Team.
- The Sportstake 4 game board is a grid of four fixture result predictions presented as , [X],  for each of the two halves in a football game.
– = A Home Win
–[X] = A Draw
– = An Away Win
- You can buy an online bet slip via the Ithuba website, the Mobi web or Mobile App.
Try One of Our Top South African Lotteries Here
Sportstake 4 FAQs
How much does it cost to play?
You’ll pay just R2 for a single board entry.
What happens if a fixture (or half) is cancelled, postponed or rescheduled?
All selections for that fixture will be settled as correct. Ie. The results will be 1, X, 2 for that fixture.
What if there is extra time in the game?
No extra time will be applicable. The score after the first half and the score at the end of the 90 minutes, including optional time given the referee, are final.
When can I buy a Sportstake ticket?
The sale of tickets ends 30 minutes before the start of the earliest match on the list.
Does the Sportstake 4 game have a Multi-Draw option?
No. You cannot play for the same prediction on the same board for future draws.
How are winning selections paid out on Sportstake 4?
If you match 6, 7 or 8 outcomes, you’ll share the winning pool of that prize division.
- Prize Division 1 (Match 8) – You correctly matched first half and full time results for all 4 outcomes in the fixture list.
- Prize Division 2 (Match 7) – You correctly matched first half and full time results for 7 outcomes in the future list.
- Prize Division 3 (Match 6) – You correctly matched first half and full time results for 6 outcomes in the fixture list.
If there are no winners in Division 1, the prize pool is rolled over to the next draw’s corresponding division.
If there are no winners in Division 2, the prize pool rolls down to Division 3.
If there are no winners in Division 2 – 3, the prize pool rolls down to the next draw’s Division 1.
Get in on the action
Sign up now for the latest bonuses, promotions, and new online casinos.
Have You Found What You're Looking for?
Your feedback is paramount!