Play Ithuba’s latest Sportstake lottery betting game and participate in exciting local and international rugby tournaments.
Predict the outcomes of 10 predetermined rugby fixtures drawn from leagues/tournaments and other pro sources worldwide.
Using available data, trends and artificial intelligence algorithms, PlayCasino makes calculated forecasts about upcoming Sportstake Rugby fixtures.
Check the site the day before the games and make your best bets!
Cost of Sportstake Rugby ticket
A single board entry costs R5.00, VAT included.
You’ll pay at least R5 per wager board, with a maximum wager per online bet slip of R2,000.
How to play Sportstake Rugby
- You need to correctly predict the outcomes of 10 rugby matches (1, X, 2). The matches are ten predetermined games drawn from South African, English and any other additional professional matches identified by Ithuba, the National Lottery operator.
- You’ll find that teams listed in each fixture appear in the order of Home Team vs Visiting Team. The first team listed will always be a Home Team.
- The Sportstake Rugby board is a grid of ten fixture result predictions presented as , [X], .
– = A Home Win
–[X] = A Draw
– = An Away Win
Want to Play Lotto? Try One of Our Lottery Sites Here!
Sportstake Rugby FAQs
How much does it cost to play Sportstake Rugby?
The cost of each entry/board is R5 (including VAT).
What happens if a fixture is cancelled, postponed or rescheduled?
All selections for that fixture will be settled as correct.
What if there is extra time in the game?
No extra time will be applicable. The score at the end of 80 minutes, including referees’ optional time, is the final score. Extra time and penalty kicks do not count.
When can I buy Sportstake Rugby tickets?
You can buy tickets every day online. The sale period for any given Sportstake Rugby fixture list closes half an hour before the start of the earliest match on the list.
Is there a Multi-Draw Option?
There is not. You may not repeat the same fixture for the same draw.
How are the prize pools divided? How can I win?
If you match 7, 8, 9 or 10 outcomes, you’ll win part of the prize pool of that Prize Division. There are four Prize Divisions in total.
- Prize Division 1 (Match 10) – You correctly matched all ten outcomes from the fixture list.
- Prize Division 2 (Match 9) – You correctly matched nine outcomes from the fixture list.
- Prize Division 3 (Match 8) – You correctly matched eight outcomes from the fixture list.
- Prize Division 4 (Match 7) – You correctly matched seven outcomes from the fixture list.
If there are no winners in Division 1, the prize pool is rolled over to the next draw’s corresponding division.
If there are no winners in Division 2, the prize pool rolls down to lower divisions. The rolldown is split 50/50 between Divisions 3 and 4.
If there are no winners in Division 3, the prize pool rolls down to the next draw’s Division 4.
If there are no winners in Division 2 -4, the prize pool is rolled over to the next draw’s Division 1.
It should be noted that it is very unlikely that there are no winners in these Divisions above.
Get in on the action
Sign up now for the latest bonuses, promotions, and new online casinos.
Have You Found What You're Looking for?
Your feedback is paramount!