From now until November 17th, you can put yourself in line to win daily and weekly prizes to the value of R12 million at Supabets.co.za.
The sports betting and online gaming site is running a Drops & Wins promotion, brought to you by the online casino software provider, Pragmatic Play.
Over the next six weeks, you have an opportunity to play hard and cash in. How? Read on to find out.
How to win part of R12M prize
You’re invited to play any of the qualifying Pragmatic Play games over the duration of the promo and start winning.
There are essentially two ways to win in this promotion:
- Daily Prize Drops
- Weekly Tournaments
Daily Prize Drops
- Prize drops to the value of R180,000 will be awarded at random to players throughout the promo.
- The promo is open to all players betting with real money in any of the participating games.
- The minimum bet required is R10.
- There is more than R1 million up for grabs in each of the weekly tournaments running until November 17th, from Wednesday to Wednesday.
- Players climb the leaderboard, with rankings determined by the highest single spin win amount (adjusted to bet value).
- To win in the weekly tournaments, players need to get the highest single spin win amount. The higher the multiplier, the higher the score.
Terms & Conditions
- This is a global campaign run by Pragmatic Play.
- You need to bet at least R10 on one of the participating games to be eligible to enter.
- Daily prize drops are rewarded randomly.
- To participate in Drops and Wins, players need to opt in by clicking Join Now.
- Players can win more than one daily prize during the campaign.
These are just some of the games that will participate in the promotion:
- Wolf Gold
- Mustang Gold
- The Dog House Megaways
- Chili Heat
- Fruit Party
- Big Bass Bonanza
- Wild Wild Riches: Luck of the Irish
- Madame Destiny Megaways
Playcasino.co.za is the no1 casino online gambling guide for South African players. If you’re looking for a South African casino that offers winning online slots real money no deposit needed, look no further.