Make money by predicting the outcome of 10 fixtures and follow the exciting world of professional cricket leagues and tournaments.
Playcasino will help you make calculated predictions using AI algorithms, updated data and other sources. Check out our forecasts and betting tips one day before the big games.
Cost of Sportstake Cricket ticket
You can play a single board entry at the price of R5, but there is a maximum wager per online slip of R2K.
How to play Sportstake Cricket
- Predict the outcome of 10 predetermined cricket matches drawn from South African, English or other international professional cricket fixtures.
- Teams in the fixtures are listed first as Home Team and then Visiting Team.
- The Sportstake cricket board is a grid of ten fixture result predictions presented as , [X], .
–  = Home Win
– [X] = Draw
– = Away Win
Sportstake Cricket Toss
All 10 fixtures require a toss. This is an add-on to Sportstake Cricket at an extra cost of R2.50.
This is a single-division offering where it’s match 10 correct only.
You must choose the Home Win (1) or the Away Win (2).
Want to Play Lotto? Try One of Our Top Lottery Sites Here!
Sportstake Cricket FAQs
What is the cost of a single Sportstake Cricket Entry/Board game?
The cost of each entry/board is R5 (including VAT).
When are the results recorded for fixtures?
They are recorded after the fixture has been completed and after the referee has declared the end of the game. This is including the result after a Super Over. If the fixture is suspended and then restarted after the list is drawn, the results of the matches will be considered according to the current fixture list.
When can I buy Sportstake Cricket tickets?
Tickets are on sale online every day.
How can I choose my selections?
You can make your selections on an online bet slip, Mobi Web bet slip or Mobile App bet slip. Alternatively, you can select one outcome per fixture in one or more of the boards on the bet slip.
Is there a Multi-Draw Option?
No. You cannot repeat the same fixture for the same draw.
How are the prize pools divided?
If you match 7, 8, 9 or 10 match outcomes, you’ll win part of the prize pool of that Prize Division, of which there are four.
- Prize Division 1 (Match 10) – You correctly matched all 10 outcomes from the fixture list.
- Prize Division 2 (Match 9) – You correctly matched 9 outcomes from the fixture list.
- Prize Division 3 (Match 8) – You correctly matched 8 outcomes from the fixture list.
- Prize Division 4 (Match 7) – You correctly matched 7 outcomes from the fixture list.
If there are no winners in Division 1, the prize pool is rolled over to the next draw’s corresponding division.
If there are no winners in Division 2, the prize pool rolls down to lower divisions. The sum is equally divided between Divisions 3 and 4.
If there are no winners in Division 3, the prize pool rolls down to the next draw’s Division 4.
If there are no winners in Division 2 -4, the prize pool is rolled over to the next draw’s Division 1.
Check PlayCasino, which posts all Sportstake Cricket predictions and results.
Get in on the action
Sign up now for the latest bonuses, promotions, and new online casinos.
Have You Found What You're Looking for?
Your feedback is paramount!