Latest South African Sportstake 13 Mid-Week Results
Get the latest South African Sportstake 13 Mid-Week results. View the total number of winners and the next estimated Jackpot right here, all the information you need to see if you are the next millionaire..
Sportstake 13 Predictions Today: Playcasino
Playcasino makes calculated predictions for upcoming Sportstake 13 Mid-Week Results based on available data, trend and artificial intelligence algorithms. We usually publish our predictions and insider tips a day before the game. Be sure to take a look at our best bets published a day ahead of the game right on this page.
How to use the Bet Slip
- Playing the Sportstake 13 involves getting a Bet slip and making your choices for each of the 13 games listed
- Use the tick box feature to choose your prediction for each fixture
- Once the Bet slip is fully selected, hand it over to the teller at any authorized lottery retailer
- Collect the receipt from the teller and verify that the selections you made on the Bet slip match the receipt
- Write your name at the back of the receipt and hold on to the receipt because you will need to receipt to collect any winnings
How much does a Sportstake 13 ticket cost
The price of one entry for Sportstake 13 is just R2.
You can make as many entries as you wish. Each entry should have at least 1 selection for every one of the 13 fixtures or else it is considered void.
How to Play Sportstake 13
- Playing Sportstake 13 entails predicting the results of 13 football games as per the released fixtures. You don’t need to predict the exact score lines of the games or which players score goals, etc. All you need to predict is whether the home team is going to win, the away team is going to win or whether it is going to be a draw.
- If you are not sure which team is the home team, you can look at the fixture and the first name on the left-hand side is the home team and the second name is the away team. For example, if the fixture reads Arsenal Vs. Manchester United, then Arsenal is the home team and Manchester United are the away team.
- If you choose 1 then you predict a win for the home team
- If you choose x then you predict a draw
- If you choose 2 then you predict a win for the away team
- Once you make your selections for all 13 fixtures, you can make the payment and you will receive a receipt.
- After the games are concluded, the results are officially published on the Ithuba website where you can check if you have won. Take your receipt to any approved retailer near you to collect your winnings.
- There are 4 prize divisions. If you get all 13 predictions right you win the biggest prize, but there are also lower tier prizes for getting 12, 11 or even just 10 out of the 13 fixtures right.
Sportstake 13 Propick Option
Propick is a feature of the Sportstake 13 game when played on the Ithuba national lottery website. When you use Propick, the selections for all 13 games are automated and you don’t have to choose anything manually. The selections are made by processing available data to make the best selections but it does not guarantee a prize.
At Playcasino, we take all measures to ensure the results and fixtures published are a true and accurate reflection of the official data published by Ithuba, but in case of any discrepancies, we cannot be held legally liable. To confirm a win, we recommend you check the official Ithuba website or go to an authorized lottery retailer in person with your receipt.
ZAR Casino Bonus Offer
******* EXCLUSIVE R500 FREE NO DEPOSIT BONUS @ ZAR CASINO *******
Whilst you are browsing the latest Sportstake 13 Mid-Week Results, why not check out ZAR Casino and grab yourself a free casino bonus that we’ve secured, exclusively for our visitors. Yes, absolutely free; no deposit required!!!
Click Here to register an account; visit the cashier section and redeem code: 500FM to get your R500 free no deposit casino bonus. Hurry, this offer expires soon!!
Enjoy ZAR Casino from your PC (Download & No Download versions available), Mobile and Tablets.
ZAR Mobile Casino Supports Android, Blackberry, Windows, Apple Devices