Alt.Bet Exchange B.V
24/7, 24/7 customer support through email, 24/7 Live Chat
Bonuses at Tusk
Currently, the promotions tab of the Tusk website has been divided into two categories – sports bonuses and casino bonuses. Members have two choices when it comes to the welcome bonus, they can choose a sports welcome bonus or a casino welcome bonus depending on their betting and gaming preferences. Other promotions include a VIP program, a casino reload bonus, sports reload bonus, a cashback offer and a referral bonus.
The promotions are updated regularly and we recommend that you enrol for the Tusk mailing list so that you are informed whenever a new bonus has been launched.
Below, we give you a brief summary of all the active bonuses at Tusk at the time of writing.
Sports betting reload bonus: Sports punters at Tusk can expect a boost on every deposit thanks to this reload offer. Make a deposit and you will receive 10% of the amount as bonus up to a maximum of R1000. The wagering requirement of 7x 1.70 for single bets must be completed within 7 days from when the bonus is issued. For accumulator bets, the odds of the bets need to be at least 1.50 or more to count towards the wagering requirement completion.
Casino reload bonus: Casino gamers can expect to get a 20% boost on all their deposits as long as the deposit amount is at least R50 or more. The maximum bonus is limited to R3000. There is no limit as to how many times you can claim this offer in a day. The wagering requirements to be satisfied before the bonus money can be cashed out is 40x.
Referral Bonus: Tusk Casino and Sportsbook rewards members for spreading the word about Tusk. For every friend that you introduce to Tusk who proceeds to sign up with the platform and make his or her first deposit, you will receive a referral bonus worth 100% of your friends first deposit amount. Just contact customer support and give them your friends username to avail the bonus.
Weekly Cashback Bonus: Depending on how much you’ve deposited over the week, you can get either 10% of your money back or 15% of your money back in the form of a cashback which comes with a 10x rollover requirement. If you’ve deposited between R3000 – R7500, the cashback percentage is 10 and if you’ve deposited R7500-R15000, the percentage of cashback received will be 15%.
Weekly 50% Reload Bonus: Any deposit made on a Sunday or a Wednesday at Tusk will attract a 50% bonus. The maximum bonus amount is capped at R2000 and the bonus is issued only for deposits equal to or over R50. The wagering requirement of 40x the bonus amount must b e completed before the bonus amount is eligible for cash out.
VIP Club: Members of Tusk can qualify as VIP members by playing regularly. As long as you maintain your VIP status, you can enjoy all the perks of the VIP club which include but are not limited to a dedicated VIP host, exclusive VIP bonuses, holiday packages, luxury watches and even flagship mobile phones.
How to Sign Up at Tusk
Signing up for an account is pretty simple and it entails filling up a registration form. Below are some detailed instructions on how to go about registering for a new account at Tusk Sportsbook. These instructions are for the PC website, but the process would be mostly similar on the mobile platform as well.
- First, visit the Tusk Casino website
- Click on the yellow ‘Join’ tab at the top right-hand corner of the screen
- The 3-part registration form must be duly filled and submitted
- In Part 1- enter the following details – username, password and an email address.
- Part 2 of the form is a verification mechanism where you need to enter your mobile number with the country code and request for a validation code. The validation code is immediately sent to the mobile number through an SMS text message. Type the same code onto the registration form on the Tusk website and click on ‘Confirm’
- In the third part of the form, you will need to provide the following personal / contact details – first name, last name, choose your gender, enter your date of birth, select a currency, leave the agent code blank, choose your country from the drop-down menu, type in your address, city and postal code. Also setup a security question and answer which could be used for account recovery if required.
- Once you’re done filling up this information, click on ‘Register’ to complete the registration and your account is now ready.
Placing Your First Bet
Placing a bet at Tusk Sportsbook is easy and intuitive. The process to place a bet has parallels to the real-world process of placing a bet at a betting shop or parlour. Basically, you will have to choose your bets, add them to the betslip, mention the stake amount for the bets and the confirm the entire betslip by making payment of the total stake.
There are several ways in which you could find and add a bet, some popular bets are highlighted on the dashboard. You can find your bet by searching via the team name/competition name or find your bet by first filtering the sport, etc. In order to give you a basic idea of how to place a standard bet, let us consider an example. Let’s assume there is a football match between Arsenal and Manchester United which is upcoming and you want to bet R100 on Arsenal to win, here is how you would go about doing that.
- Go to the Tusk website home page and login to your account by authenticating your username and password
- Option 1 – Click on the football sport icon from the popular sport options provided on the top menu, click on the now & next tab, scroll till you find Arsenal vs. Manchester United and click on the fixture once you locate it. Since Arsenal are the home team in this example, they would be team 1 and Manchester United would-be team 2. Since you wish to bet on Arsenal winning, click on the 1 bet. The bet is now added to the betslip. Enter the bet amount of R100 and you will be shown the prospective win value if your bet wins depending on the odds offered. Finally, click on the place bet button to confirm your bet.
- Option 2 – Search for “Arsenal” on the search function just above the left – hand side sports menu. A list of results will appear, click on the Arsenal vs Manchester United fixture. Ensure the date and time correspond with the sporting event you wish to bet on. Now, you can again click on bet 1 since Arsenal is team 1 in this example and the bet is added to the betslip. Enter the stake amount of $100, review all the details on the Betslip once more and click on place bet button.
- When you place the bet, $100 will be deducted from your total available balance.
- Before placing the bet, you can also add multiple bets to the betslip and place them all together if you wish to.
- The process above may vary depending on which sporting event you wish to bet on and what type of bet you want to take up.
Popular Sports you can bet on at Tusk
There are nearly 30 sporting categories that you can bet on in the Tusk sportsbook section. Each sporting category has further classifications in terms of countries, leagues, competitions, etc. Of these, a few sports which are most in demand by members are listed right at the top of the dashboard for easy access. These popular sports are football, tennis, basketball, volleyball, ice hockey and E-sports.
A complete list of sports markets is listed in a menu on the left-hand side. In this menu, each sport has a corresponding number with an expand on demand icon. The number denotes how many fixtures are available for betting at that time for that sport and the expand icon will reveal geographical filtering.
Apart from traditional sports, E-sports are also available for betting. Some of the most popular E-sports leagues featured here include Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Dota 2, Kings of Glory, League of Legends and StarCraft 1. Some of the most popular sporting leagues which most players bet on have been listed separately for easy access and are labelled ‘top leagues’, these include UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, UEFA Europa Conference League, Premier League, LaLiga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1 and Major League Baseball. From the most popular leagues it is easy to deduce that the most in demand sport market is obviously football.
Other Games Available at Tusk
Tusk sportsbook also supports live betting, which is also called in-play betting. As the name suggests, this involves betting on sporting games or matches which are transpiring at the moment the bet is taken as opposed to traditional sports bets where the bet is taken or placed before the fixture actually gets underway.
Due to the nature of live sports betting and its limitations, only some sports are currently available for taking live bets on. There is a section dedicated to all live events where members can view fixtures which are currently on-going. Some popular sports available for live betting are tennis, football, basketball, etc.
Certain bet types are also not going to be available depending on at what stage the fixture is. For example, you will not have the luxury to bet on predicting or betting on the score at half time of a football game if the game is already in its second half.
Casino and Live Casino
Before the Sportsbook section was launched, Tusk casino was solely an online casino. The casino section of this platform is vast and eclectic. There are over 3000+ games which include modern video slots, table games, progressive jackpots and even live dealer games. The casino games are sourced from more than 50 of the worlds leading game development studios. At this online casino, you’ll find games from the likes of BetSoft, NetEnt, Microgaming, Pragamtic Play, Play’n GO and several others.
In the live casino section, members can actually interact and play with real human dealers from dedicated live studios. These games are streamed to you in high-definition video. Some popular live casino games are live roulette, live blackjack, live baccarat, etc. Live dealer games are sourced from some of the best live dealer studios like Evolution Gaming, Pragamtic Play, Betgames.tv, etc.
How does Tusk compare to other Sportsbooks in terms of Betting Markets & Odds?
Tusk casino and sportsbook offers highly competitive odds when it comes to some of its most popular sports such as football, cricket and tennis. This is one of the reasons South Africans love betting on football games at Tusk sportsbook, their odds are on par with some of the biggest online sportsbooks in the world and also gives land-based betting shops a run for their money.
However, there is another side to the coin and this includes the sports that are not very popular in terms of the number of bets it gets. Sports like ski jumping, darts, bowls, handball, etc. are available for betting but the odds offered are not exactly cutting edge or phenomenal.
The odds for live sports betting are updated very often and this is where players can take advantage and win big even if the slightest error is made on part of the sportsbook or its algorithm.
Tusk App and Mobile Website Version
If you’ve ever picked up a tangible, physical sportsbook at a land-based sports betting parlour, you will appreciate how online sportsbooks are able to simplify the hundreds of pages into once clean dashboard or portal that you can access from a computer and bet on your favourite team or horse. Now imagine taking this dashboard to the next level and making it work on a tiny smartphone screen which these days is anywhere between 6-4 inches in length and will fit in your palm. Thankfully, premium online sportsbooks such as Tusk casino have reached this level of responsiveness with their websites.
Tusk is available for mobile players in the form of the mobile website and not as a mobile app. The mobile website has the same South African theming and colours but the layout of the dashboard portal is quite different. Menus have been collapsed and can be expanded with a single tap, the betslip is concealed from view and can be made to appear by clicking on the Betslip icon. The portal is laid out in one column and only vertical scrolling is used to navigate the website. Overall, playing on the mobile website is really simple and even placing custom bets, accumulators, or making a bet builder bet is easy, intuitive and only takes a few taps on the screen.
Mobile vs. App Features and Benefits
Some of the pros of playing on the mobile website are:
- There is no need to download or install any software onto your mobile device
- You can access the mobile website from any supported mobile device without prior setup
- Since there is no need for an app, no disk space will be consumed
- Mobile data will not be consumed for the purpose of downloading an app
Some of the pros of playing on the mobile app are:
- There is no app for Tusk Casino, only mobile website is available
Mobile Bonuses and Payment Methods
There are a good range of bonuses at the Tusk platform, and these promotions have been classified as casino bonuses or sports betting bonuses. The offers are updated regularly, and currently, the active bonuses are welcome bonuses, reload bonuses, cashbacks, VIP club and a referral program. However, there are no exclusive bonuses for mobile players. Those of you playing via the mobile website will also have access to the same set of promotions, nothing more or less.
This holds true for payment methods as well, all the deposit and withdrawal methods that one has access to on the PC platform are available on the mobile website too. However, banking methods supported may vary depending on your location, different countries have different banking options.
How to download the app on Apple IOS
- There is no mobile betting app available at this time for iOS
How to download the app on Android
- There is no mobile betting app available at this time for Android
Depositing and Withdrawing at Tusk
|Deposit Method||Min. Deposit||Max. Deposit||Processing Time|
|Visa||€/$10 / R25||€/$1000||Instant|
|Mastercard||€/$10 / R25||€/$5000||Instant|
|PayRetailers||50 R$||2000 R$||Instant|
|Rapid Transfer||$15 / 50 R$||$5000 / 25000 R$||Instant|
|Instadebit||10 C$||10000 C$||Instant|
How to Make a Deposit:
- Click on the cashier icon
- Select ‘Deposit’
- Select deposit method
- Enter payment details, currency and amount
- Click ‘Deposit’
- Continue till the transaction is approved and you get a message stating so
List of Accepted Withdrawal Methods:
|Withdrawal Method||Min. Withdrawal||Max. Withdrawal||Processing Time|
|Skrill||€/$15||€/$5000||24 – 48 hours|
|MuchBetter||€/$20||€/$4000||24 – 48 hours|
|AstroPay Card||€/$20||€/$4000||24 – 48 hours|
|PayRetailers||$15 / 100 R$||$5000 / 25000 R$||24 – 48 hours|
|Coincorner||€500||€/$5000||24 – 48 hours|
|Interac||50 C$||5000 C$||3 – 5 business days|
|Instadebit||50 C$||7000 C$||3 – 5 business days|
|Bankintl||€/$500||€/$100000||5 – 7 business days|
|BankLocal||R1000||R25000||5 – 7 business days|
How to Make a Withdrawal:
- Click on the cashier icon
- Click withdraw
- Choose withdrawal
- Enter withdrawal details, currency and amount
- Click ‘Withdraw’ to confirm
- Continue as per the on – screen prompts until the withdrawal request is successfully placed and you receive a message to the same effect
Unique Selling Points
- Bet on sports, play casino games and live dealer casino games through single account
- Mobile website is practical, light weight and lets you bet on the move
- Close to 30 different sporting markets
- Bet on Esports such as FIFA, Dota 2, Counter Strike and many others
- Multiple banking options and currencies to choose from
- Supports Bitcoins
- Choose how you want odds to be displayed – American, Decimal or Fractional
- Licensed and regulated online casino and sportsbook
- Bet on live sporting events currently underway
- 3000+ casino games with thousands of slots
- Updates results published in a dedicated results section
- South African specific theming and design
- Bank and bet directly using South African Rands
- 24 customer supportvia multiple channels
- Lots of reload bonuses, a VIP program and referral program
- No mobile app for betting
- Help centre is underdeveloped
Customer Support & Contact Details
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Tusk Casino and sportsbook is licensed and regulated by the Curacao eGaming Commission and it accepts players based in South Africa. In fact, South Africa is one of the key markets which Tusk Casino focuses on. South African players can play using Rands and the theme of the casino website is also inspired by South African flag colours. Since Tusk Casino is not hosted within South Africa, the South African laws regarding legality of online gambling does not apply to this offshore hosted betting and gaming platform.
Yes, Tusk sportsbook and casino is fully responsive and mobile friendly. There is no mobile app for Tusk Casino, but you can use the mobile website from any modern mobile web browser such as Google Chrome, Safari, etc. Both Android and iOS mobile platforms are compatible with the Tusk mobile website. Mobile players can also bet on any sporting event of their choice, they have access to all markets, bet types, promotions and even thousands of casino games.
The sign-up process at Tusk casino and sportsbook is really quick and easy. Just visit the website, click on the join button and fill up the registration form, that’s all it takes. You will need your mobile phone for SMS validation during registration. The entire process can be completed in just 1 – 2 minutes.
Currently, there are no free bet bonuses or offers running at Tusk Sportsbook.
Currently, there is no Tusk Sportsbook FICA bonus.
Tusk Sportsbook offers sports betting on popular sports such as football, rugby, cricket, tennis, basketball, etc. and on various other sports markets such as MMA, boxing, ski jumping, darts, volleyball, handball and many more. In total there are 30 sporting markets and it includes Esports like FIFA, Counter Strike, etc. Tusk sportsbook also support in-play sports betting or live sports betting.
Yes, there are hundreds of live dealer casino games under the ‘live casino’ tab at Tusk casino’s website. These include live roulette, live blackjack and live baccarat games. Some noteworthy live game suppliers are Evolution Gaming, Pragamtic Play, NetEnt, Microgaming, etc.
The withdrawal processing time windowwill vary depending on which banking method you choose to use. Please refer to the withdrawal table provided above in the review for specific time frame listings as per withdrawal methods.
Tusk Casino is focused on South African players and this is something which makes them stand out. The South African colours are proudly displayed on the website and the logo incorporates an elephant tusk in the most creative way. Apart from this, it is a high-quality casino and sportsbook which offers SA players all their sports betting and casino gambling needs under one roof.
You can contact customer support by filling out the quick contact form or by clicking on the live chat icon and chatting with them.