MOBILE CASINO APP | CASINO APP
Casino gambling has evolved significantly over the last 20 years and this is true in South Africa, as well as other locations around the world. In 1994, the first online casinos were launched and ten years later in 2004, the first mobile casino went live. Since then, as mobile access has increased and technology has improved, the mobile gambling industry has boomed. South African casino players can enjoy some of their favourite online casinos on the go from the palm of their hand with mobile platforms.
OUR TOP MOBILE CASINOS APP
- R300 No Deposit Bonus (Code PLAY300) + R11,500 Free
- Springbok Mobile Casino : Supports Android, Blackberry & Apple iOS
- Fast Cashouts - Your cashins are processed & paid within 48 hours.
Springbok Online Casino has wormed its way into the hearts of South Africans mostly because it delivers only the best to its players. With a mobile casino that works on iOS devices and on Android, the mobile casino offers bonuses, promotions, brilliant banking security (and that’s something you really need on mobile) as well as the same excellent service you’d get if you were playing on desktop. When it comes to game variety, this is an RTG casino and that translates to games you can trust to work well, deliver on the wins and entertain, every step of the way.Our Rating : 99.3/100
- R200 No Deposit Bonus (Code : PLAY200) + R8,888 Welcome Bonus
- SilverSands Mobile Casino : Play from Android, Blackberry & iOS devices
- RTG Casino Games : Download and No Download available
If you’re not playing at SilverSands, you are missing out on one of the best mobile casino experiences you’ll ever have. Compatible with every single operating system including iOS, Android, Windows, Blackberry and any device running Google Chrome, the SilverSands mobile casino is one of the finest currently out there. The game choice is simply splendid, thanks to some truly fine development work done by Realtime Gaming and when it comes to the range of bonuses and promotions you can claim both on desktop and on your mobile, Silversands delivers every time. Our Rating : 99.6/100
- R100 No Deposit Bonus (Code: PLAY100) + R12,000 Free
- Download, No Download (Flash) and Mobile casino available
- 200+ RTG casino games, fantastic daily & weekly promotions + VIP club
Another South African favourite, Playing at Yebo Casino on your mobile device is as simple as heading to the browser window and typing in the web address. Whether you’re accessing the iPhone casino, Blackberry casino or Android casino, Yebo provides ample gaming opportunities within each section. The games are all of the most exceptional quality and you’ll find that whether you’re a slots, table games or video poker fan, Yebo Casino can provide you with entertainment the way you want it, and plenty of it too. Our Rating : 97.5/100
- R300 No Deposit Bonus (Code: PLAYCASINO) + R9,999 Free
- High-Rollers : R9, 999 Highroller bonus when you deposit R16,000+
- Download and No Download RTG casino games available
Apollo Slots is one of the newer South African online casinos and despite only having been going for less than a year, has a mobile casino that is truly exceptional. Developed to support both iOS and Android device users, the casino offers a good range of games, all with great design and functionality, as well as the opportunity to claim good bonuses and promotional offers, make deposits using a number of deposit methods and play with the total peace of mind that only comes from a casino that truly understands the threats that may target mobile casinos, and then does everything possible to prevent them.Our Rating : 96.8/100
- Claim Match Bonus up to R5,000 + 50 Free Spins
- Enjoy G'Day Casino on your Desktop, Mobile/Smartphone or Tablet
- Play in 40 currencies in Download and No Download (Flash)
Playing mobile games at G’Day Casino is a really simple process. Using the QR code available on the desktop site, or simply entering the casino’s web address into your mobile browser, will give you access to many of the games you already enjoy playing on desktop. And the casino is compatible with many devices including the older and newer iPhone models running iOS 4.0 and higher, and most Android phones and tablets running version 2.3.5 and higher. This is a casino that is quickly becoming a favourite amongst South African players because it has so much to offer and in regards to its mobile casino, it ensures the fun you experience on desktop is carried through to mobile. Our Rating : 96.1/100
MOBILE OPERATING SYSTEMS
Android Mobile Casinos : Most devices these days use Android operating systems and brands such as Sony and Samsung swear that it is the software of the future. Of course, this means that many users who have Android phones need South African mobile casinos that can meet that need. The top SA casino developers understand this need and thus, adapt their offering to ensure that those players on mobile phones and tablets have access to most of the same games they’d normally play on desktop, have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience and manage to access all of the features they need to, such as banking and bonuses. Android mobile casinos are becoming more and more popular as the years go by, and all of the top casinos that develop for mobile have Android compliant casinos.
iOS Mobile Casinos : iPhone casinos and iPad casinos are some of the most popular in the world and as South Africa is starting to catch up with larger more developed countries in as far as connectivity is concerned, more and more people are buying iOS devices with larger memories, faster operating systems and that allow for more accessibility. When it comes to South African mobile casinos, this means that they need to keep up with the technology, which the top casinos really do. You’ll notice that all of the casinos we recommend for their mobile casinos have Apple’s operating system compliant gaming hubs. This means that if you have an iPhone or iPad, you’ll have no problem playing the games you really enjoy.
Blackberry Mobile Casinos : There are still some die-hard Blackberry fans left in the world and though many think this is a brand that will fizzle out within the next few years, South African online casino developers are not that convinced. If you’re a Blackberry owner, you’ll find that there are a lot of online casinos that ensure they develop mobile versions of what they have to offer for those still clinging to their Blackberry phones. In fact, Blackberry casinos are still quite popular and many people use them to access games, casino banking and more during their free time.
Click the ad below, Sign up at Springbok Mobile Casino & claim R100 Free!
OPTIMIZING GAMES FOR MOBILE CASINO PLAY
Mobile casinos optimise their games for play on mobile devices in order to offer the best gaming experience possible. With the smaller screen size on mobile devices, these games take into account the resolution and size of the screen and adjust accordingly. The casinos also use the touchscreen technology to their benefit and many times this provides a more intuitive gaming experience than the clicking technology in online casinos.
- Mobile Slots : There are loads of mobile slots that have been created specifically for mobile and some of the best are video slots such as Cash Bandits, Achilles, Bubble Bubble and Count Spectacular. Some of the newer games that were released in 2016 are also mobile friendly such as God of Wealth and Eternal Love and are certainly worth keeping an eye out for.
- Mobile Roulette : Mobile roulette may look a little different to its desktop cousin due to the difference in screen size, but it provides just as much fun as you’d expect from the game at your favourite South African casino. Most mobile casinos tend to stick to the easier version of the game, which is European roulette, and which many people know how to play. Though you won’t find a huge range of variants of the game in the mobile world, some casinos do offer at least two or three.
- Mobile Video Poker : Most mobile casinos have just a couple of video poker machines, such as Double Double Bonus Poker, and though you won’t find as much video poker variety on mobile as you do on desktop, the variants usually available allow you a really interesting and entertaining mobile experience.
- Mobile Blackjack : Blackjack is just as easy and enjoyable on mobile as it is on desktop and when you play any of the variants available (be sure to try Suit ‘Em Up blackjack, by the way), you’ll notice that as long as you have a good internet connection, there should be no lag when you play the game.
PLAYING AT MOBILE CASINOS IN SOUTH AFRICAN RAND (ZAR)
It is safe and secure to play at mobile casinos if you ensure that the casino you choose is fully licenced and regulated and employs security measures. You can often make deposits and withdrawals via the mobile casino; however if this is not possible you will simply need to visit the web platform to complete your banking. You should be able to choose from a range of banking options. You will need to ensure that the casino supports your mobile device. Have a look at the range of games on offer to ensure there is something to interest you and visit the promotions page to see the bonuses and promotions available for mobile users. You may need to download each game to your phone or you may be able to play in mobile web browsers meaning you will not have to download any games. Mobile casinos South Africa based players can enjoy a wide range of options that include those powered by top software providers and with a range of secure and entertaining options.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I use the same login details at a mobile casino?
Yes, if you are a real money account holder at your favourite South African online casino, you can use the same login details to access your account on mobile. When doing so, you’ll also notice that your real money account balance is the same, and you can make deposits or send queries in the same way as on desktop.
Is playing at mobile casinos safe?
You may have heard a lot of conflicting reports in regards to whether playing on mobile is safe or not. The truth is, any electronic device could fall prey to threats, which is why it is a good idea to have antivirus software on your phone or tablet, always keep your passwords to yourself and never login to online banking or your online casino account when you’re on an unsecured Wi-Fi connection. Always be alert; you may think the Wi-Fi at your local coffee shop is safe, but you never know who can see your details. For the most part, mobile casinos do everything in their power to keep your details, both personal and financial, out of range of cyber-criminals.
Can I play the same games on mobile as I do online?
Due to memory limitations on mobile devices, you won’t have access to all of the same games on your mobile as you do in a downloadable or instant play casino. However, most of the top online casinos have a wide scope of games and that means you will not be left without some form of game to play, whether it be a slot game, table game or speciality game.
Can I download an app to play or should I use my browser?
Some online casinos do make use of a specific application which you can use on your phone when you want to play, but most will direct you to your phone’s browser where you’ll be able to access a mobile casino using a mobi site. This is a site that is responsive, which means it will adapt to the size and shape of your phone or tablet, giving you a better experience when you play.