ONLINE CASINO REVIEWS SOUTH AFRICA
Our online casino reviews have been carefully compiled and well thought out in order to give those who want to play at online casinos South Africa a quick and easy reference guide to refer to whenever they want to play safely, securely and for maximum enjoyment. Many people who want to start hitting the slots or placing wagers on the card tables often don’t know where to go and while they could take the risk of trying out casinos at random, this is not always the best approach. The security, trustworthiness and entertainment factor of a casino are vital to ensuring you have a good time with total peace of mind, and that means you need one central directory you can use to access a South African casino list of the top places to play. And now, you have it, complete with casino reviews that give you the info you always needed but didn’t know where to ask.
OUR TOP 5 ONLINE CASINO REVIEWS
While there are a variety of online casinos we recommend to ensure you have access to the best and safest gaming hubs out there, we’ve also picked our top 5 casinos for South African players to ensure you have a place to start having fun.
||PLAY SILVER SANDS|
|One of the longest running and most well-known online casinos in South Africa, Silversands has proven to players time and time again why it is one of the best. With a myriad of promotions & bonuses being given away almost daily, not to mention the excellent customer service, super-tight security and the amazing game variations, thanks to developer Realtime Gaming, this is the casino you must play at as many times as you can. Complete with a very active Facebook page (which is a great place to find cool bonus codes, by the way) and a mobile casino that offers you the very best variety of games on the go, we highly recommend Silversands Casino. Our Rating : 99.6/100|
|This South African casino accepting Rand (ZAR) rose to fame a few years back when players realised they finally had access to a casino that really understood what it meant to be South African. With constant references to braais and boeries, a chop and a dop not to mention special bonuses on days like Nelson Mandela’s birthday and Worker’s Day, Springbok Online Casino has become a favourite in the heart of many South Africans. However, it is not just this that makes it such a brilliant casino. Players who sign up for a real money account can also expect to get excellent service from the customer service hub, complete security, great gaming (RTG again) and bonuses galore. Plus, it has a super mobile casino too.Our Rating : 99.3/100|
|Another South African favourite, Yebo Casino is one of those online casinos South Africa you could classify as quietly brilliant. This fun and very patriotic casinos has a look and feel that will make you feel right at home even if you’re playing from around the world and with a myriad of excellent games (yup, you guessed it, it uses RTG) players will always has some form of entertainment at their fingertips. Yebo Casino also offers players excellent bonuses and promotions, a mobile casino and slot game reviews, which is a great way to become a little more knowledgeable about the games you play before you make a wager. Our Rating : 97.5/100|
||PLAY GDAY CASINO|
With Gday Casino, you’ll never have to venture over the sea to place your bets on the blackjack table or hit up the slot machines, because this is a casino that gives you a complete Las Vegas experience. Gday is a classy online and mobile casino that is filled to the brim with great games, courtesy of well-known online games developers such as NetEnt, Betsoft, NextGen and many more, and is completely dedicated to player enjoyment and security. Gday Casino is a trusted South African online casino that puts players first and ensures they get the most from their gaming experience.. Our Rating : 95.8/100
|You’ll always feel like a winner when you play at Winner Casino and this online casino South Africa is one of the best offering Playtech software. The gaming variety is really excellent as are the bonus offers and players who want to sign up for Winner Casino would be well advised to sign up to the casino’s newsletter, which will allow them to access bonuses as they are released. The casino is one of the foremost online hubs in the country to play the slots, table games as well as speciality games and frankly, if you haven’t already signed up, you could be missing out on a lot of moolah. Our Rating : 96.1/100|
HOW WE CHECK OUT ONLINE CASINOS AND HOW YOU SHOULD TOO
We understand that playing at an online casino is not a decision you make lightly and because there is money involved, it is important that you know what you’re getting into. This is why we check out casinos based on certain criteria and when you are looking for a new place to play, you should consider exactly what you want to get from a casino too. Think about what you’re hoping for; great games, bonuses and promotions, hassle-free banking. Here’s how we check out and review the casinos we recommend to you:
- Customer service – we recognise that without a great support system, you can’t build a great casino and this is why we ensure we test and try out the customer service centres of all of the casinos we review. We want to know how they treat their customers, how knowledgeable they are and how willing they are to help because we understand that when you need help, this is what you would look for too.
- Reputation – in the world of online casinos, word of mouth is king and when a casino has a positive reputation, it is much more likely that people will recommend playing at it. Our online casino reviews are all based on casinos that have a great reputation and we will never recommend a casino that players themselves don’t recommend.
- Legality – we all know that online gaming in South Africa is in a kind of grey area and some online casinos out there are taking advantage of that fact. That’s something we look into with all of the casinos on our list, because we want to ensure we recommend only those casinos that comply with industry best practice and are certified as responsible. We have a duty to the players and we take that seriously. Read more about the online gambling law in South Africa
- Banking and currency – playing at a casino accepting rand (ZAR) allows you to enjoy your gaming experience while not having to convert as you play. While some dollar, pound or euro casinos may seem very exciting, we know that South Africans have to be a little careful with their rands right now, which is why it is just more convenient to play in a currency you understand without having to convert what you’re spending. Check out some of the most popular banking methods at South African Casinos.
- Bonuses and promotions – some casinos are more willing to give away money than others and while this is a question of resources rather than how much they value their players, we know that when you play online, you want maximum value for money. This means having access to excellent bonuses as well as premium promotions that help you stretch your rand just that little bit farther.
- Game variety – what would a casino be without its games? Well, it wouldn’t be much of a casino, that’s for sure, and we know that when you’re playing, you’re unlikely to stick to just one slot or one table. That’s why we check out casinos based on how many games they have on offer, as well as the quality of the games, the functionality and more.
A QUICK WORD ABOUT MOBILE CASINOS
Our online casino reviews take into account one of the most important factors for modern players, namely, mobile responsiveness. These days, we take our smartphones and tablets with us everywhere we go and we don’t have the same time available that we used to. This means that as far as online casinos South Africa are concerned, we need to be able to access games no matter where we are. This type of mobility is vital for online casinos and is certainly one of the factors we take into account in our reviews. These days, thanks to the brilliance of HTML 5, most of the games you couldn’t previously access on mobile are now available and that means you can try your luck on the slots, hit up the tables or even play keno using your smartphone or tablet. The casinos we recommend have to be able to offer players a mobile gaming experience to suit their modern lifestyles. Looking for a list of mobile casinos in South Africa? Click Here
GAMES AND SOFTWARE FOR ONLINE CASINOS
When we review a casino, we take the time to try out the games and the software, not just the features of the casino itself. We try out the games, testing them to the max and ensure that wherever we identify a problem, we make a note of it. This is our way of quality controlling, that is, testing before players try the games to ensure they have the best experience possible. We don’t just do this according to the games either. We do it according to developers, so if you’ve ever wondered what makes a BetSoft casino different to a Realtime Gaming casino, read our online casino reviews.
SECURITY IS SO IMPORTANT FOR SOUTH AFRICAN ONLINE CASINOS
With the current economic climate of South Africa looking a little bleak, it stands to reason that people start searching for a little enjoyment wherever they can. However, safety should run parallel to that enjoyment, which is why we check out the casinos we recommend to ensure they meet our stringent safety standards. All of the casinos we recommend take player security very seriously, and have technology in place to stop fraudsters, hackers and other internet-based bad guys in their tracks. Our recommendations are based on players’ peace of mind, and that means casinos have to take that as seriously as we do.
A WORD TO CONCULDE OUR ONLINE CASINO REVIEWS GUIDE
No matter where you choose to play, ensure you take all of the factors mentioned here into consideration. However, if you don’t want to spend a lot of time searching for the perfect online casino that balances security with gaming variety, customer service with bonuses and so on, use our list of the top online casinos in South Africa and play with total peace of mind, while getting the best possible value for your money.